The Shave Den

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by Padron, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Padron

Padron Active Member

I have shopped at The Shave Den store several times now. I have always received excellent service from JoAnna and she goes out of her way to help out any way she can.

Her soaps and creams are great and are some of the best glycerin based soaps I've tried.

The store keeps expanding their offerings and has great customer service and packaging.

Thanks JoAnna!! :D

2. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

There are only 3 people that I will buy any wetshaving stuff from, and JoAnna is definitely one of them. She really knows how to look after somebody properly. Great service, as well as great prices. ;) The lady is adorable in every way.

3. Will

Will Nevermind

Who? What? Where?

I don't think I can add to what has been said, great store.

4. The Chebb

The Chebb New Member

Samples and a whole lotta more!

The TSD store is by far one of the best of the online shaving shops. If you are like me and looking for samples of the great soaps & creams, and don't know the difference between a Truefitt and a Taylor, the TSD carries an impressive selection of both and a whole lot more! Not to be missed are the Queen's own offerings in both soaps & creams from Mojito to Spearmint to the TSD Signature Scent, plus aftershaves, blades, towels, and more, more, more....do yourself a favor if you are a newbie or a rusty ol' blade like me - you need to get to the TSD store NOW!!!

5. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

I'm sitting here trying to decide what to order next, not that I need anything but.....you know.....:D
    JoAnna continues to expand the offerings at the store with shaving supplies that we use daily. Really nice to be able to pick up several different items while you're stocking up on soaps and creams. I love her scent offerings!
    The whole process of ordering online is quick as is the stores turn-around time on orders. The packaging, quick shipping and customer service is outstanding.

6. oldfat1

oldfat1 New Member

I wish there was an 11.5 for "Customer Service".

What more can be said? A site "By a wetshaver for a wetshaver." Ol' honest Abe would be proud.

I like the way JoAnna plainly spells out the scents and then offers sample size if you are still not sure. I can say that I use something I've bought from TSD every week. There is no other vendor I can say that about.

7. BullGoose

BullGoose Well-Known Member

Joanna has a very nice range of products including some hard to find items all at a very competitive price. However where Joanna really excels is with her hand-crafted soaps and excellent customer service. Joanna will adjust the scents and menthol level of her soaps and creams to her customers specifications.

Joanna's hand-crafted soaps are absolutely amazing. So far I have tried the Peppermint, Vanilla, and TSD Signature scent and they are all world class. They lather easily, provide plenty of slickness and have the best scents of any soaps I have tried.

I just want to echo what everyone else had said so far...Joanna is an excellent vendor. I will be back soon.

8. freddy88

freddy88 Member

Anyone who can get me to use an aftershave splash (patchouli :drool) has got to be the best. Enough said! :D

9. MsBlackwolf

MsBlackwolf Queen of Critters

Good products in the scents you want

Where else can you get a tub of shavecream or an aftershave scented exactly how you want it, or a sample of a well known brand of shaving product to try? No where but here! Bravo! Good selection of products and good service.

10. freemartin

freemartin Afficianado of "cans"

I know how hard it is to get all the products we want in one spot, and the store here does a great job. I have mostly purchased samples, because, what a deal they are! I am very happy with the quality of products whether samples of internationally renowned soaps and creams or the shave den originals. I love the shave den originals that I have tried: soap, aftershave, and skin milk.

11. TomPike

TomPike Active Member

Yep, I know there are vendors with more stuff, but there are none with the scent and additive variations that JoAnna puts in TDS creams, soaps and aftershaves.

As others have said, these products are on par with the best of the best, and although I enjoy using other brands, I've no need to.

Highest marks across the board is the only way I can go. Way to go, TSD store!

12. nofa

nofa New Member

First Order Experience

My order arrived today. Everything was well packed. My order included several cream samples. They came in well-filled, nice, little tubs. As far as I know, The Shave Den Store easily offers the largest selection of "name brand" samples. It was a treat to choose from the myriad. JoAnna, the person I communicated with while ordering, was sincerely courteous and helpful. Her quick response to messages was amazing.

The counterpoint: Not all of what I wanted was in stock. Due to a backlog in sample processing, my order took longer to ship. (I hear the samples are quite popular.)

All in all, I would definitely order again. I would also highly recommend The Shave Den Store.

13. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Satisfaction is guaranteed--I received another order a couple of weeks ago, and I cannot be happier! :) :D