The Stirling Exchange

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by PickledNorthern, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

By the way, just so people know, my Stoylin purchases next year won't be limited to the winner of the 2019 Stoylin Tony Awards.

2. Shadow Shaver

Shadow Shaver Well-Known Member

That's good to know. Are you going to get an EDT?

3. Paul Turner

No-although having said that, I haven't read up on those too often. The only "new" item I may get from Doc&Nurse Ezlovan would be the deodorant.

4. john zeiger

john zeiger Well-Known Member

Paul, the EDT's are outstanding. I've got and used the Executive Man EDT - it smells great and lasts a long time - At least 12 hrs. I plan on getting more as the budget allows.

brit, ezlovan, Edison Carter and 4 others like this.
  5. Paul Turner

OK thanks for the commentary, John. Xecutive Man could probably qualify as an EDT just by the scent(meaning however it's used).

6. PLAla

PLAla Bit Shy of a Full Puck

Rod needs some help deciding on a final scent for the Black Friday sale. He posted this on FaceBook this evening:

I need some help with the final Black Friday scent. Just like last year, we'll be doing 2 oz aftershaves, but instead of pucks, we've listened to the complaints and we'll be doing 3 oz of soap in our 4 oz green container.

Here are the confirmed scents:

Stirling One (based on D&G The One)
    Black Pepper Lime (pure essential oil)
    Stirling Green (based on the old green bottle Polo)
    Deep Blue Sea (based on Bleu de Chanel)
    Haverford (based on Tobacco Vanille)
    D-503 (based on Mont Blanc Legend)

We're making a bulk bottle purchase so we can keep the price down on these, and I need one more scent to make sure we use up the bottles. If you have any suggestions, please let me know below. The final scent will be taken from customer suggestions.

Thanks for the help.

Rod

Maybe send him a message on here or an email if you don't follow them on social media. Those look to be some great scents!

7. BaylorGator

BaylorGator MISTER Fancypants

It’s not a cologne scent, but we should get out the Iced Coffee vote to @ezlovan!

8. Paul Turner

By the way, the day before Black Friday, I will make my 4th and final nomination for the Stoylin 2019 Tony Awards. I was going to do it on Christmas Day, but I've decided I'll need more than one week to announce the winner on New Year's.

9. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

+1 for Iced coffee! Also I can see I will be ordering at least 3 of those... So much for soap reduction

Sent from my Galaxy using Tapatalk

10. Linuxguile

I'm pretty much down for everything except Green. Well, maybe, ok. I'm down for all of them.

11. PLAla

PLAla Bit Shy of a Full Puck

I have a little bit of Green that @PickledNorthern sent me. I really like it.

As you said, so much for soap reduction!

12. Paul Turner

I'm glad to see Doc Ezlovan is doing a "The One" dupe. I had a free sniff experience of that from a magazine page. Really liked it.

13. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Black Ice for Saturday - it’s been quite a while! Loll

14. Linuxguile

I am also interested in "The One". I hear that it is a "mood setter" scent, if you catch my drift.

15. Paul Turner

I could get behind that description-in fact I DO. :)

16. jluc

jluc smelling pretty

Wednesday's and Friday's are covered. Five days left to fill. :)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

17. Linuxguile

Hopefully it will be a little while before another day gets filled. This dad could use some rest.

18. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Yesterday’s Black Ice outing was super. Tomorrow I’m going to amp up the freeze around ten fold with the Glacial Obsidian.

19. Paul Turner

THAT's the Jeff I first remember here-The Obsidian Man!! :)

20. john zeiger

john zeiger Well-Known Member

Today was an Executive Man shave for me (Soap, Aftershave and EDT). I've said it before but will say it again - I really like the scent of EM. Also, Stirling's products are stellar. Their soap has become my favorite. It makes great lather that provides great cushion and protection and is very slick. I had just a great shave this morning. EM will always be in my rotation.

ezlovan, Yehuda D, Frijolero and 2 others like this.