The Stirling Exchange

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by PickledNorthern, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Trigger

Trigger Double Jedi Knight

@Paul Turner, he liked post # 8034 on Saturday, so I assume that he is ok.

2. john zeiger

john zeiger Well-Known Member

I just got back from a fairly lengthy vacation where I did not have good internet accessibility. Now that I''m back I'll be hanging around my favorite thread (this one). Looking forward to Paul's next Stoylin announcement.

3. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Well THAT was clever research. By the way, the Caps get your guys next(provided they win tonight or the final game of the current series. )

4. Paul Turner

There you are :). Just in time for Stoylin 2020 Tony nomination day #2(May 1). And now I see that you read my original post about that. (catching up on everything).

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
  5. john zeiger

john zeiger Well-Known Member

Paul, I had to make sure I got back for your next nomination :)

6. Trigger

It will be interesting.

7. Paul Turner

Well how about THAT for a co-in-SI-dence.....I was about to tell you to cut short your vacation to make it back for the Tonys..OR..to find a place where you were that had Interent access.

8. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

9E564A7C-C202-4CE9-94BB-0D06ADC10EDA.jpeg This morning!

9. Paul Turner

Too early for me to try "Tonifcante para Cobeza y Core" but those occasions will indeed present themselves.

ezlovan, brit, Linuxguile and 2 others like this.
  10. Frijolero

Frijolero Well-Known Member

I think that's cabeza y cara, = head & face.

ezlovan, john zeiger, brit and 2 others like this.
  11. Paul Turner

You're probably right....it was hard to read.

12. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

Glacial Satsuma is now available! Hopefully the rest of the release will be on the website soon!

Sent from my Galaxy using Tapatalk

13. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Attention all menthol lovers!

The Glacials are back!

14. Gnomeo0228

Gnomeo0228 Well-Known Member

Woohoo!!!!

15. Linuxguile

16. Rib

Rib Well-Known Member

Has the group found the bath soap bars to smell as strong, more strong or less strong than the shave soaps? I'm thinking about getting some of the scents I'm curious about in bath soaps opposed to shave samples........thoughts.

17. Trigger

You have purchased an interesting array of Stirling products, Andrew! Can't wait for the review for each item!

18. Linuxguile

I haven't bought a bath bar, but from the samples Rod always throws in I would say they are stronger then the shave soap.

19. Linuxguile

Keep your eyes peeled! I had a sample of the EMP EdT and I liked it so much I had to get a full bottle. I know I love Deep Blue Sea and Hipster in the shave soap and AS but I went with samples of the EdT to see how I like them in that format. I will get full bottle of them also if they are as good as I think their gonna be. I also know I love Iced Pineapple and I have been liking the shampoo bars so far so that we a no brainier.

20. Trigger

@Linuxguile, Andrew, Rod put s sample of the DBS bar soap with my last order. It is a nice scent! I have 6 jars of shave soap with 4 that I would consider spring/summer scents. I am not even counting my VDH luxury, Williams, Moon Soap Havana sample and your Sandpiper sample. I don't think I am buying soap anytime soon! Lol!