The Stirling Exchange

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by PickledNorthern, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Gnomeo0228

Gnomeo0228 Well-Known Member

Hey everybody! I saw Rod has finally released Boat Drinks, after weeks of teasing us in social media lol! Now the BIG question:

What GLACIAL's will be released for the Summer???? Anybody have the skinny on that? lol

2. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Is their child OK????

3. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

That’s what I want to know also brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Yehuda D

Man oh man, the wife loves the Baker Street eau de toilette on me!

5. falconhal

falconhal Active Member

How long is an average couple of sprays lasting on you?

6. jayjacque

jayjacque Well-Known Member

I finally got my lost Stirling / Top of the Chain order (3 and a half weeks in the mail). Turns out it was my fault. I had it sent to a neighborhood post office for me to pick up but didn't have a post office box. (I plead ignorance) So apparently in such cases they just hold onto it and don't notify anybody! Anyway was a happy ending. I'm relieved. Got mostly some A/S to match some soap samples still going thru. But also a few other goodies.

7. Edison Carter

Edison Carter Well-Known Member

My first Piacenza liquid soap reminded me more of Sandlewood. I thought it could be a mislabel. I started to pick up more of the Piacenza later and the next bottle was the same.

The Mountain Man smelled like Mountain Man.

john zeiger, ezlovan and Frijolero like this.
  8. Paul Turner

Perhaps the safe bet is to try the least scented one.

9. Ijustmissedthe50s

Ijustmissedthe50s The Warnee

After getting the company email, we just ordered two scents of Stirling's new Hand Sanitizing Serum. Gotta figure, if it's Stirling it's gotta be good stuff. We like the sounds of their description...it won't be as drying as a lot of sanitizers are. Leave it to Rod and Mandy to figure out a way to make something like that even better. Great business acumen combined with a host of tried and true high quality products...we sure love our Stirling.

10. ezlovan

ezlovan Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    Thanks for asking, Paul. We still have to follow up with the pediatric cardiologist in about 10 days to determine the severity of the heart anomaly, but for now he is doing very well. He looks, eats, poops, and acts like a normal baby, which is a good thing.

11. Edison Carter

I give thanks to the Good Lord!

12. Edison Carter

More stuff I have not used in a while.

[​IMG]

Stirling for Him SS and AS - the limited release of the Stirling interpretation of Versace pour homme went right to the top of the Max Headroom List of Most Glorious Stanks for me.

Simpson Emperor 2 - while all my brushes manage to bring suds to my face, I wish they all felt like this one. In my book, the Simpson Super Badger is second to none.

The Focus R48 Dynamic 1/2 DE Single Edge Razor. While this tool requires the proper application of pressure and violates the good shaving techniques needed for most gear, it has the capability to deliver cottonball smooth irritation free low risk shaves. To get the most, use a Feather blade, figure out how to make sure it is loaded properly, push in the top plane so the pivot mechanism engages the cap and guard for skin contact on your strokes, thin out the lather and shave to your hearts desire.

This tool gave me a number of things in my shave journey. 1) It showed me the result to target for. 2) It showed me the growth patterns and and ATG strokes that I need to make to deliver bullseye on target.

For sure, this tool has it's opponents. Most who never used it properly, and some not at all.

While I have been drawn more to a preference to open edge shaves, this tool always delivers a delightful result.

Shave on, Shave free. Edison Carter for Network 23 out.

13. Paul Turner

4 outta 4 ain't bad. Seriously, good news indeed....I'm sure my sister and her son's dad(she's remarried since)had to go through a similar route with my nephew.

14. Paul Turner

It'll be called "Glacial Drinks". :)

15. Yehuda D

Pretty much the entire day.

16. Yehuda D

Thank God. Let him be well and safe. :)

17. Yehuda D

How’s this for a good freeze!

The blue container in the photo has a Stirling mentholated pre-shave soap![​IMG]

18. Paul Turner

If you see Arctique-it must be Monday :).

19. Yehuda D

I’ve used it even on other days! ;)

20. Paul Turner

I guess I just attach it to Monday. I'll pay more attention.

ezlovan, john zeiger and Frijolero like this.