The Stirling Exchange

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by PickledNorthern, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Update-for about a year now I put some products in my bedroom, thus I have a shave den AND the bedroom area for things.

Ijustmissedthe50s and Frijolero like this.
  2. GoodShave

GoodShave Member

In a previous order, I received a sample of Stirling Glacial unscented pre-shave soap and I finally got around to using it last night. After I showered, I used it as face wash and re-applied it as pre-shave before lathering over it. I was amazed at the beard softening and slickness of this soap. It helped me with my mustache area which has become a problem area for me. That reason alone will mean that I will buy a bar of the soap when this sample runs out (especially since it is only $5 a bar). I am not a menthol person and this soap definitely has a menthol punch to it, but for the performance, I can live with the menthol.

3. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Glacial Strawberry Lemonade soap and splash today - great way to beat the heat![​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Yehuda D

A most delightful shave with:

Glacial Electric Sheep soap![​IMG]

5. Yehuda D

Glacial Citron soap and aftershave today![​IMG]

Paul Turner likes this.
  6. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

I wish I could say the same about cloves...I am not a clove person, although I am fully aware that the clove scent is included in many Bay Rum aftershaves. Even if they perform well, I still am not a clove person.