The wonderful Omega Boar brush

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by 1969Fatboy, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Old Spice Guy

Old Spice Guy Member

I have the red one, but I don't have the neat little holder or bowl. That's the first time I've seen those and I really like them. I'll have to order one of those if I can find one.

2. JimR

JimR Active Member

You know what? Get the Semogue. I only say that because EVERYONE has the omega...we need someone to try out these new brushes! :D

3. Teiste

Teiste New Member

Actually I was thinking about the Semogue 2000 as Leon recommended me.Ill make a review when I get it.

4. boyextraordinare

boyextraordinare New Member

Omega makes outstanding brushes. I've had a 1077 and Pro for some time now and neither has shed a hair, which I unfortunately can't say of my C&E badgers.

For me, the Pro is too big, the 1077 perfect for a two-pass shave.

I've had others in past, very nice-looking too, but have unloaded them...

5. Truckman

Truckman New Member

And yet another thing to add to my Vintage Scent order. I've really been digging my NOS Ever Ready 100T boar lately, and I've been thinking about getting something a little bigger. I've been checking out the Omegas, but I'll look at the Semogues now, too. :D

6. Teiste

Teiste New Member

I did buy the Semogue today(thanks Leon)Ill let you know how performs when I get it.

7. Truckman

Truckman New Member

:happy088

8. Leon

Leon Active Member

You're welcome, my friend ;)

9. Basset

Basset New Member

I started with the Omega first posted in this thread. Great brush, but my 49 and 31064 now get all the use.

10. Teiste

Teiste New Member

I have been trying the Semogue 2000 for almsot 2 weeks and a half now and I can say that Im totally sold to boar brushes.I havent tried the Omega but if its as good as the Semogue I can totally understand why people loves it so much.Actually I have trade some stuff with Madrake and he sent me a Vie Long boar brush(fantastic!)and Im waiting to receive a Semogue 1305.If you love soaps and you want a great brush for the soaps get a boar one,you wont be disappoint.