These Need a Loving Home

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Omaney, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Omaney

Omaney Well-Known Member

I have a number of safety razors I no longer use. I’d like to pass them on to someone who’ll enjoy them. All of these are in good to terrific shape, and all have been used and enjoyed by me. I have cleaned them all with my ultrasound cleaner. Unless otherwise noted...they are each $30 shipped CONUS.

I’m only attaching one photo of them all. If you want detailed photos...email me...my email address is in my profile.

1. GILLETTE FATBOY E-3. There is significant plating loss on this but it is in shave ready shape. ***SPF***

2. Gillette Super Speed Red tip Flare C-2. Paint loss on the knob and the nickel is “cloudy”. ***SPF***

3. Gillette Super Speed Blue tip Flare A-3. Minor paint loss on knob. ***SPF***

4. Schick Krona- I bought this NOS and opened it from its original packaging. The ultrasound cleaning damaged the endcap label.

5. Muhle R-41 (2013) with a Maggard Razors handle (I cannot find this handle on their site) REALLY SHINY.

6. Schick N Type (?). I also bought this NOS and pulled it out of the blister pack. 2 Blades cartridges included (at least 4 blades in each)

7. GEM Micromatic OC complete in the green bakelite case. This is a really cool razor. Sample pack of shave grade SE blades included.

8. SINGLE EDGE LOT including...GEM Micromatic Clog Pruf, Ever-Ready 24/14, and a GEM Damaskene, a Gem Junior Lather Catcher, **** and 3 handles that may, or may not, be period correct...blade sampler included. SPF***

[​IMG]

MORE TO COME!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019