Discussion in 'The Good Life' started by gorgo2, Aug 13, 2016.
I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
Caitlyn Jenner did it, so can you.
Why is it that a slight tax increase sets you back $1600, but a substantial tax cut only ever amounts to about $45?
"It's always in the last place you look."
Baseball League Championship Edition....
Here's my comment on that: If baseball is what we WERE, why not go back to.......
1. Relief pitchers being driven in from the bullpen on a golf cart?
2. Live organ music(not canned). Lose the rock&roll.?
4. Starting pitchers staying in as long as their arms feel healthy?
5. Announcers not having to name a business as often as they do now?("This Old Spice call to the bullpen is brought to you by Dove 4 Men")
6. (I ran out of old time traditions!).
I think Ms. McGrory was alluding to the crassness of pro football versus the overall(except for a few) goodness for lack of a better word of baseball players and the game itself. Even if the league is trying its damnedest to change that.
Oh, you mean the National Anthem situation? That'd make sense. Y'know, I was a classmate of Roger Goodell's brother Tim for one year. 3rd grade, so a long time ago.
How did we ever survive our childhood?
If you're afraid of elevators, you should take steps to avoid them.
"We often refuse to accept an idea merely because the tone of voice in which it has been expressed is unsympathetic to us."
Calvin and Hobbes will always be my heroes!
Separate names with a comma.