Thread moderation

Discussion in 'The Help Desk' started by Flanny, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

Just so I don't misunderstand: You're saying I'm no longer allowed to post any responses in this thread, and any further information I may or may not want should be handled via PM. Is that correct?

2. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

No, that is not what I said and yes you misunderstood. I never stated or implied you could not post in this thread. I can not see where you came to the conclusion that you were told you could not post in this thread. I simply stated that if you needed a more detailed explanation you were free to PM any moderator or administrator. The offer to address a moderator or an administrator via PM is not meant to restrict you from posting in this thread. It is simply an offer if you seek a more detail response to your inquiry. I regret that you felt it was meant in a manner that you were not allowed to post in this or any other thread. Hopefully I have addressed your concerns.

Raf

3. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

Got it -- appreciate the clarification. I took your post to mean I could not post in this thread, not that I couldn't post in all threads. Thanks for the additional explanation.

4. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    Guys, this thread is really getting out of hand. I left it open so that flanny could post any thoughts he had on the matter here. Come on guys... we're "beating a dead horse" as the saying goes.

5. michaelskar

michaelskar New Member

You jerky mods!!! ;):D just kidding...