Treet Blades questions

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by YankeeBoy, Feb 8, 2008.

1. magic

magic New Member

Did you know the "Mick" was one of the greatest drag bunters of all times. Regarding the blades, I use them about 4x & found no rust. And I have extreme hard water loaded with iron.

2. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

I shave with them usually 4 times over the course of 2 weeks and havent seen any rust yet. I love the treet carbon blades. I also neglect my razor and store it in the closet of my bathroom next to the shower so moisture does get in there. I do rinse and shake when I'm done using them though.

3. minderasr

minderasr Member

Normally I shave with feathers, and love them. Recently I had obtained a single treet dura sharp hi-tech steel blade. I don't know if it was a bad blade (which is quite possible), but I barely began my first pass and immediately noticed how the blade seemed dull. Definitely pulled/tugged in the wtg pass using MWF (after showering). I couldn't rip the blade out of my razor fast enough, exchanging it with a beloved feather. A fine shave after the exchange. :D

My 2¢ fwiw

4. fritz

fritz New Member

I've had similar experiences. I love the Treet Blue Specials, or Black Beauties as I think of them. Yet the dura-sharps seem like a different blade entirely, not good at all for me. The Treet stainless blades are just OK, nothing special.

5. Aztecface

Aztecface New Member

Dear oh dear. These blades cost $10 for 100. I use a blade once and just throw it. What's with this obsession in keeping the longevity of a blade for as long as possible?