Trumper sample packs for CHEAP!!!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by JayKay, Mar 4, 2008.

1. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

I was over at SMF earlier and read a post about trumper sample packs which I didnt know existed. So I checked it out and for about 5$ you can get samples of all their creams and fragrances. They also take requests of other samples you'd like to try. If you go to www.trumpers.com and go to the product pull down list and click n Geo. F Trumper Brochure you can buy a sample pack. Shipping is free!! Even to the US.

I'm not sure if anybody posted this around here but I've never seen it before and thought I'd share it with you all. I'm not sure if it should be in here or the shopping section or both. Feel free to move it mods.

2. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Thanks for the heads up!

FYI: This type of thread belongs in the Hot Deals forum. ;)

3. JayKay

Sorrrrry. Feel free to move it there if you'd like. Or put it in both. everybody should get these for 5$ :D

4. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    No worries. I'm sure Raf will take care of it.

5. TOB9595

TOB9595 Member

I took advantage of the sample packs. A WONDERFUL sampling of the product.
    WELL WORTH the cost for them to post it over here.
    I HIGHLY recommend it

6. MD11

MD11 New Member

Mine came in two weeks ago... I especially like the deal on the skinfood. I understand it used to only be $4 and that the price only went up this year.

The Face bar also is worth it alone.

7. JayKay

I just ordered mine. I cant wait! The shipping it would cost on any one of these samples is more than what it costs to pick this up. Its well worth the price.

8. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

Their sample packs are great - and cheap ::

9. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

I didnt know about theses Samples Good Call !
    but the price is about $7,91 to be exact excluding the brochure. which is still a steal if you look at your getting 50ml of skin food in total ! NOT BAD at ALL !

Attached Files:

10. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

I got two of these, and they mixed them up a little, so I was able to try all of the creams, and A LOT of colognes. Plus, the skin food is worth the price, and great for travel

11. bjrn

bjrn New Member

I got what is listed there, plus 25ml of their Almond Body Wash and a bar of their almond soap.

It's a great deal.

12. GeNn

GeNn Member

Thanks for the heads up!
    I just ordered mine today.

13. VetsJetsnGuns

VetsJetsnGuns Need love... will pay.

me too. It only billed me 3.40, but I'm not sure what currency that was...

14. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Probably British Pounds.

15. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Yup...probably comes out about $6 or so, but nice stuff! Ordered mine tonight!

edit: Came out at about $6.73 when I checked just now.

16. jramire2

jramire2 Member

I got one of these last week. Is the orange glycerine bar that comes w/it the face bar you're talking about? I didn't know if it was a bath bar or a face bar and want to make sure I'm using it for what it was meant for.

thanks,

17. JayKay

Mmmmmm. Orange glycerine sounds delicious.

18. bjrn

bjrn New Member

I've taken it to be a smaller version of this bath soap (and without the rope obviously :) )

19. jramire2

jramire2 Member

cool thanks

20. jramire2

jramire2 Member

$30 for a freakin' bath soap!!!! And it appears to be the clear glycerine type, so it's not going to last like a triple mill.

Yeah, uhm, I'm glad they have these samples b/c there's no way I could ever try this soap for $30 for a 200g bar.

I don't know how big these sample bars are, but you could probably buy 5 of them and get the same amt of soap, + all the other extras.

I like some GFT items, but man, they're pretty proud of their stuff.