TSD Coconut Lime Verbena & Signature Scent

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by Dave Paskowski, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Dave Paskowski

Dave Paskowski Active Member

I thinking of ordering some samples of an aftershave and cologne from The TSD Shop and this is what I've decided on Coconut Lime Verbena & Signature Scent. Do you guys recommend getting menthol added to the aftershaves? Personally I don't see any benefit from it, plus I'm afraid it would mess with the scents. What do you all think?

2. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

I'm not a menthol fan myself, but the lime-coconut-verbena is a great scent.

3. Neolithium

Neolithium I am Canadian, eh

IMO grab some mbomb and add the menthol yourself. That way you have it when you want, but will be good to go when you don't.

4. CJames

CJames Well-Known Member

:signs011: MBomb is awesome...And the Coconut Lime Verbena is a great scent.

5. FacialCarnage

FacialCarnage Well-Known Member

Just get the M-Bomb oil and drop it into the cream or on the soap before lathering. That way you do not have to use menthol every single time. I know for me, I am not a big fan of menthol during the winter because it is already so cold and the water is freezing. TSD Menthol is by far the best oil I've found. It's mixed well and one - two drops in your lather will have your face cold and even seems to help with soothing mild irritation. I also have some menthol crystals that I dropped like 1 shard into my spray bottle of witch hazel and that feels great after a cold water splash and alum.

6. Dave Paskowski

Dave Paskowski Active Member

Well, I pulled the trigger on the Coconut Lime Verbena & Signature Scent and even got the little misses some Honeysuckle cologne. This is post 100!!! :bounce017: :happy069: