**TSD Meet Me in St Louis 2018 Discussion Lounge**

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Bama Samurai, Feb 11, 2018.

1. mrchick

mrchick Odd, Terrible Avatar

I’m sitting in my car saying “Hello my Precious “

BamaT, Bama Samurai, Drygulch and 5 others like this.
  2. mrchick

Putting my new toys away[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    And a really cool straight razor case. [​IMG][​IMG]
    They threw this one in for free. It needs lots of work.
    [​IMG]
    Heading to dinner

3. Heljestrand23

Heljestrand23 Well-Known Member

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Paul76

Paul76 Well-Known Member

Nice finds Brian.

5. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

The gentleman could clear out enough for him to escape by sending some to me.

6. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

I had some good steak&BBQ stuff while in Colorado.

7. Heljestrand23

If you guys want some amazing BBQ in STL, check out Sugar Fire BBQ, I’m gonna say it’s hands down the best in town. YMMV

8. Paul76

Paul76 Well-Known Member

One of the best I found is pic-a-bone. It’s two guys who run a weekend stand at 141&21 some very good dry rub ribs. They’ve been there every weekend for about 12 years or so.

9. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

Sugar Fire is definitely in the top tier. Top 3 in my rating system. Pappy's, Hendrick's, Sugar Fire. Whatever order you choose for those three you won't go wrong.

10. Heljestrand23

For those of us who couldn’t make it..... How’s it going and can someone pick me up one of those commemorative soaps??? I’m with you in spirit lol.

Have fun guys!

11. COMPNOR

COMPNOR Well-Known Member

Want to thank @NCoxSTL for organizing this event. It was a fun night and I'm glad to have met everyone who attended and was able to put faces to names.

12. mrchick

It was nice meeting you. I’m glad you could join us!

13. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

I'm glad you made it to the BBQ!

14. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

The soaps should be available from Jeeves on their website. You can contact @Drygulch for details. He was the point man on the soap for the event. There is a limited supply available for purchase.

15. CarlfromMO

CarlfromMO Well-Known Member

Thank you @NCoxSTL and the Russian razor blade cartel for making this meet up a great time. Boris and Vladimir must have been doing a good job because nobody got hurt.

It was good to meet everybody.

I brought in half a box of give aways, and left with the same box overflowing. How did THAT happen? :confused: ... :happy088:

16. mrchick

It was nice meeting you Carl. Thanks for joining us!

17. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

The same way I carried in the Florida giveaway box to breakfast and left with more than it had before. This group is a bunch of sharing fools! Great to meet you and thanks for both your generosity and your company for the BBQ!

18. BaylorGator

BaylorGator MISTER Fancypants

In my experience, it’s virtually impossible to out-give anyone in the 30DC. It’s awesome but maddening at the same time. What a great group of guys!

19. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

Hopefully next year Ice Cream 1 will be able to bring you to the gathering. I was impressed with the turn out and we were the best looking group in the restaurant :D

20. BaylorGator

BaylorGator MISTER Fancypants

Wow, that’s a bit sobering. I’ll have to come next year and bring the average down so we blend in a little better next time. :rofl: