TSD screen theme

Discussion in 'The Help Desk' started by Teiste, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Teiste

Teiste New Member

2. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Or you could go to TSD before it was TSD... What'd we have... 8 or 9 original members?

Bobby, JoAnna, Sue, Joe, Will, Rick, Neale, Baron, me... who am I leaving out? It's been over two years - memory fades! :D

Attached Files:

3. hoglahoo

hoglahoo Yesterday's News

You're forgetting The Man ;)

:happy102

4. Teiste

Teiste New Member

UPDATE:I have been using for 3 days(including today) the NEW THEME(brown one) and Im liking it so far and its not being too harsh with my eyes at night.And about the blue one reminding the other forums,yes,I dont mind to be reminded the SMF or B&B (with the screen theme I mean) but its good that TSD has its "own differential theme" from them.(we are different arent we:D)
    Anyway,thanks again to Sparky for the job that hes doing on the new screen theme.

5. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    Sorry about the delay everyone.... I got caught up with the holiday and some server maintenance.

I've got a couple final touches I need to add to it, but it's nothing that I think will stick out. As of now, it's selectable from the drop down (bottom left of every page).

We'll call this a "soft release" of our new theme.

6. freddy88

freddy88 Member

Wow, Sparky, TRES CHIC!!!! :D I'm going to really enjoy this as a change of pace from time to time. A big :thanks and :happy096.

7. Teiste

Teiste New Member

Sparky:I LOVE IT!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!GREAT JOB!!!!!

8. hoglahoo

hoglahoo Yesterday's News

I like the new logo