TSD Store Products

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by EndlessFields, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Metro

Metro Well-Known Member

Yeah I read that, I thought it'd go away when you mix it with a splash though. I might try it with the shave soap tomorrow. Thanks!

2. coche1

coche1 Actively Wishing Member

Not meaning to bring an old and dead topic back to life, but I was going to post in this thread anyway (my main thought will follow) so I figured that I'd point out what I've been doing: With each order I place, I've added a sample or two of either AS Milk or Splash or soap/cream in a new scent. And this last order I also had her throw in a couple of patches as well. I've ordered the 'main' stuff I wanted to try in scents that I'm either already familiar with or scents that I'm fairly sure I'll either like, or won't be overpowering based on the description, and then I figure I can either push through using a sampler size of a scent I don't love, or if I waste it it isn't too much $$$ down the drain. Plus, doing this has given me a really nice little collection of her sampler bottles which are perfect to rinse out and re-fill to use as travel bottles when I'm out of town!

Now on to my original thought I wanted to add to this thread: My last order I did the above - I got a sampler of A/S Splash in the Sandalwood scent, figuring that the AoS Sandalwood was a decent enough scent, but I'd heard that JoAnna's was a bit different. I opened the bottle and sniffed it and was immediately turned off from it. I'm not sure if it was just that it didn't smell like the AoS scent, or what it was exactly, but I just did not like it very much at all. But last night I decided to give it a try since in my opinion stuff always smeels a bit different on the skin than in the bottle, and I have to say that once I used it I absolutely LOVE the scent. It is just a really great, nice scent. And the AS Splash (this was my first time using JoAnna's splash as well) was a very nice product! :happy088:

3. Switchermike

Switchermike Active Member

I have the Wheat cream in orange scent! I really really like it! I also have some soap samples. They lather well and give an outstanding shave! But my fav is the wheat cream. I'm going to get it in several other scents. Also I have the M-bomb on the way. I agree with swarden in that it would be a great idea to order some samples of different products in different scents to find what you like! Good luck!

IAmTheJody likes this.