Unboxing - Frank Shaving Fine Badger

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by SharpSpine, Jul 8, 2011.

1. ehehat

ehehat Active Member

So I finally got my FS brush yesterday and used it today. The only other badger brush i've used is my pure badger from AOS and there is just no comparison! The quality is just great. Nice, heavy feel to it, great backbone. The bristles felt pretty rough out of the box but with the first soak they became very soft. A real pleasure! Oh, and Brian....No pillow! You are special!!

dadvest likes this.
  2. SharpSpine

SharpSpine Well-Known Member

That is awesome! I hated hearing how long the shipping took as I remember how hard the waiting is. Those bristles should soften up a bit more with a few more uses. I love how mine feels and yet there is plenty of backbone to lather with soaps!
    NO HEART FOR YOU! I guess was right. Did you not get any weird little thing along with your brush and stand??? Oh and btw, it didn't happen unless you get pics up!!!

3. dadvest

dadvest Active Member

Hey Frank brush lovers! Have any of you gave your brush a cleaning yet? If so what did you use and how did it go?

4. SharpSpine

SharpSpine Well-Known Member

I've not officially cleaned mine since it's initial de-funking cleanse. I just rinse it thoroughly after each shave, buff it a bit on a towel, and then let it hang in it's stand to dry. It's usually dry by the time I get home for lunch. I run my fingers across it dry about 1x/wk to make sure I'm not getting any soap buildup on it, which would be noticed by a little puff of powder. So far I've had no reason to clean it.

dadvest likes this.