Unicorn Horn Brush!!!

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by rollsshaver, Dec 20, 2008.

1. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

I'll stuff you a horse for mucho cheap.

2. rollsshaver

rollsshaver Peace be with you

I just remembered that ROy Rogers stuffer Trigger when he died, so stuffing a real horse would not be illegal, so long as it dies of natural causes. And the coloration of the tusk can be easily manipulated, I think...........

3. texquill

texquill Member

Thanks Rolls - you may have just saved my marriage.

I had Long-Suffering-Wife read this thread, with the desired result.

She said, "Oh my God, I'm sorry I picked on you. Just don't do anything like that!"

My undying appreciation to you! :thanks

4. JimR

JimR Active Member

And Arthurian legend, of course, is not the ultimate authority on Unicorns. So, really, there's no "breaking" of anything...

Of course, we all know that only SPECIAL people could actually touch a unicorn...Rolls? Anything you want to shavre with the group? It's ok...we won't laugh. Much. :D

5. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

I have a pet unicorn that I've been hiding from Rolls for a while.

6. Tony Miller

Tony Miller Member

Hmm, Unicornhide strops maybe??

Tony

7. blaireau

blaireau New Member

Rolls, thank you for this post. I can honestly say that you have made even my most outlandish fits of fancy appear mundane. Even my offer of $100.00 for a tub of Coates Rose and what I paid for some of my hones pale next to this!!! Thank you and God bless you for this endeavor. :bounce

8. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

What an amazing price break! You do realize it is hollow right?

http://www.boonetrading.com/Narwhal.html

9. rollsshaver

The tusk I have coming received minor damage sometime in the last century, and the seller has had it put away for a few years. I offered to buy it, for a discounted price of course!! He did mention that they are hollow, but that this one is from an old whale. I guess that means the hollow section is smaller maybe? He also said that because of its age, the tusk is considerably darker than those on the site, but that they can be treated and/or bleached. I now need to find a way to give it an irridecent sheen.

10. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

Wow, you really are crazy! :D

According to legend the Narwhal brush will nullify any poisonous shave cream you may encounter.

11. Crag

Crag Member

Wow...Now I don't feel bad for spending my $200 for shaving stuff...Rolls' thank you for clearing my guilt. I owe you big-time!

12. Ramaniac

Ramaniac Member

Virgins of the female persuasion. Guinevere had one.

13. rollsshaver

Update....

For some reason I learned the other day that it will take another couple weeks for me to actually get my damn tusk. So, stand by. As soon as I get the tusk, and have Jason make the brush, I will also have him take some pictures for me.

14. rollsshaver

Still no tusks. If this turns out to be anything like the IM buy acrossed the street, I will not be pleased............

15. rollsshaver

Jason just called me a little bit ago. Said there is a FedEx package over the other house. Said it looks like something a pool stick would come in...................... :D

16. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

WOOO! have him take a picture if he has a chance! :)

17. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!! you go Rolls

Fuzzy

18. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

so funny* that I was going to ask about this yesterday but forgot
    EDIT: not ha-ha funny, coincidental funny

19. superbleu

superbleu Active Member

Rolls, borrow Jason's camera and take a photo for us, I want to see what a unicorn horn looks like.

20. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

When it's done, send it to me, Rolls. I'll take pictures and test it out for you.

Make sure it's still good...

:D