Unscented ASB

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by Rusty blade, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Rusty blade

Rusty blade The Good Humor Man

Some people are very scent sensitive or work in scent free workplaces. And I know from time to time guys come to the forums searching for advice on a completely unscented ASB. Now, we know there are many that advertise as scent free, but many of those are lightly scented, and even fewer that are completely fragrance free.

I recently discovered Henri et Victoria Unscented ASB and it is a fine product...nice pump container, goes on smooth, not greasy...and no scent at all!
    Just thought I would pass that along. :chores016:

(And I have no affiliation with the company!)

Frijolero, AGHisBBS, brit and 2 others like this.
  2. Rusty blade

Rusty blade The Good Humor Man

I cant believe I am the only person on this forum that uses unscented! I found a couple more that are worthy of mention: Truefitt and Hill Ultimate Comfort and Soap Commander Integrity, though Integrity has a menthol scent.

brit likes this.
  3. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

I use Stirling Glacial Unscented PSB quite regularly. I often follow it up with an AS splash.

Sent from my Galaxy using Tapatalk

brit and Rusty blade like this.
  4. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

If memory serves, @MoAllen is a pure unscented products user.

brit and Rusty blade like this.
  5. brit

brit in a box

i use the henri and victoria falls lumberjack asb. it seems scentless ..

Rusty blade likes this.
  6. KUSTOM

KUSTOM Well-Known Member

I am with you 100% on the unscented balm! We are working on balms right now and we will absolutely be releasing an unscented version. I'm thinking there will be a menthol option on everything as well.
    I'm in to work at 4AM several days a week. I run a butcher shop- very cold and damp, very fragrant at times. Let me tell you brother, at that hour, in that environment, heavy fragrance on your face is not always your friend. Sometimes you just need the function of the product without the scent.

Frijolero and Rusty blade like this.
  7. ghostlife

ghostlife Well-Known Member

Chatillon Lux has an unscented balm as well

Frijolero and Rusty blade like this.
  8. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

A little off topic as far as scents go. But I would think getting an unscented after shave would be perfect for users to add their own scent. Something that isn't available to make their own, it's what I'm thinking about doing.

Frijolero, Rusty blade and Linuxguile like this.
  9. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

Stirling has an unscented AS.

Sent from my Galaxy using Tapatalk

Rusty blade and jimjo1031 like this.
  10. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

Yeah, it was the first one I thought of.

Rusty blade and Linuxguile like this.
  11. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    I have one...count 'em one, unscented ASB. Stirling Glacial. I like it.

12. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

Unrefined shea butter is a staple in my den. I use it after most every shave and sometimes again at night. It is moisturizing, healing, and relatively inexpensive. Good quality shea butter has little to no scent. If I want a scent, I'll splash on some aftershave along with it. It's the best, IMO.

brit likes this.