UPDATE!!: Razors *Update*

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by jfever311, Oct 31, 2009.

1. jfever311

jfever311 Active Member

BUMP w/ update:

All razors that have already been sold were just mailed yesterday. You will be getting them sometime next week, so long as the USPS does their jobs.

Remaining razors

Super Speeds (All SS''s are mechanically perfect)

E-3, D-4 Flare Tips: Minor cosmetic issues. One has plating loss on the corners of the silo doors, the other has a bit of plating loss on the safety bars. $13 $9 EACH

Techs

NDC Techs: Both are older with triangular slots. The one that has been stripped was one that my dad was going to have replated. I do not know if this was one that he used or just a project razor. The other has some pitting on the head. $15 $8 each

English Travel Tech: Mint $10 $5

Open Combs

Durham Duplex DE: Mint $15 $8

This is the final price drop. If these all do not sell by next week, I will relist them at a later date, with more stuff.

2. jfever311

jfever311 Active Member

*Update*

To everyone who is waiting for their packages: For some reason my wife received all the packages that I sent out last Thursday. We do not know why though. So, tonight she printed up all the labels, and we repackaged everything. Darn PO cost me almost $40!!

All the packages are again getting mailed in the morning. I do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. This local PO has been a pain in the butt since we moved over here.

Jason

3. MN_Nick

MN_Nick Member

Bah! Rotten post office.

Thanks for the update!

4. flylot

flylot New Member

.... and they want to run health care? :sick007

5. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

:signs080

Jason, thanks for keeping everyone up to date on whats happening. I'm sure its much appreciated.

6. flylot

flylot New Member

Yeah, you're right. It was off topic, I'm sorry. I was actually trying to make light of the situation. Sometimes trying to be funny doesn't work.

7. jfever311

jfever311 Active Member

Everything was shipped out this morning, again. I believe we resolved the situation with the local PO. You should all be getting your packages soon.

Again, I apologize for the delay.

Jason

ps. Flylot, I 100% agree with you on your statement. 'Nuff said.