Van Der Hagen Shave Butter

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by IDuck, Mar 18, 2015.

1. IDuck

IDuck Well-Known Member

So I was just in rite-aid picking up some medicine for my wife and as I was waiting I looked in the shaving section (I swear that section calls my name in EVERY store), and I happened to see something new (atleast to me)....VDH shave butter? dont know if this is new or if anyone else has used it?....and was wondering what the thoughts where on it?...also, I saw not only this but PSC caffeine products as well there that were not there a month ago. is this a sign?

2. LaSalle82

LaSalle82 Well-Known Member

I've seen them too but just don't need anything right now. Give them a spin and let us know....................

3. IDuck

IDuck Well-Known Member

ENABLER!!!!!!....LOL, well my hope was that someone else had used it. is it new or has this stuff been around? I want to say it is $10 but I just picked up some sandlewood proraso for that price and the PSC cream (which is also unopened), so the last thing i need (im sure most will disagree:)) is another cream in the pipe line that is not even opened...the funny thing is that i ask this because if the reviews on here are that its good I will probably buy it:happy093: