Voskhod blade group buy -CLOSED

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by IAmTheJody, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Was that so you could empty a master case evenly??? Thanks for the update!

2. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

Haha. I guess there was something smart behind your madness. Am I getting 1 or two now? ahah

3. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

The 2's were easy to figure which packaging I was going to use - all the same and all cost the same to mail. Same for the 10 or more. The oddballs are going to be different packaging and mailing prices.

Regan, you're getting 1 last I was informed with 1 going to TSD?

4. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

Yessir haha. I wasn't sure of Joanna wanted them or not as she got a couple blades he self :). I am expecting 1 pack but wasn't sure if they were still wanted/needed. :). Could sell what she bought and use my sleeve for newbie PIF. :)

5. IAmTheJody

OK the remaining blades left to mail out need to go in a USPS Flat Rate Padded Envelope as this is the cheapest way. First Class mail has a weight limit of 13 ounces and Parcel Mail costs about 10 cents more. Unfortunately the only Flat Rate Envelopes the USPS carries in its locations are the regular thin papery kind. While they do offer a Flat Rate padded one, it's only available by ordering it on the USPS web site. It's free but of course now I have to wait for them to come in. I've used up all 15 I had on hand and need about 10 more so I've ordered the maximum you can order in one order, 15. My apologies to those 10 people but trying to keep costs down for everyone requires this delay. I expect the USPS Flat Rate Padded Envelopes to be delivered to me by this coming Saturday or Monday but it could be Tuesday or Wednesday. I promise though, your blades are coming. Out of 16,000 blades that came in 13,000 are in the mail and on their way to their owners. Thanks to everyone for your patience and understanding. :)

SOS likes this.
  6. smokelaw1

smokelaw1 Member

Thanks (again) for all of you amazingly hard work on this!!!

SOS likes this.
  7. tomnat

tomnat accepting applications

:signs011:

8. SOS

SOS Member

I'll add a third to this party. The amount of work you have put in is amazing. I know you never want to see another case of blades again, thanks!

9. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

Thank you for all your efforts in putting this together.

10. IAmTheJody

Thanks everyone. :git:

I see several people have blades out for delivery today. :bounce015:

11. Dslazar9

Dslazar9 Took the Menthol-cratic Oath

Got em!! Thanks for putting this together and I'm so sorry it was such a pain in the @$$.

IAmTheJody likes this.
  12. stingraysrock

Fan.Dam.Tastic! My 2000 blades arrived today! Perfect transaction! Thank You once again for taking this on Jody! Voskhod (Custom).jpg

[EDIT] - I went looking for the feedback function, but it appears it has not migrated as of yet. So anyway, I am leaving you a virtual Five Stars on this transaction!

Asd and IAmTheJody like this.
  13. Razor Burn

Razor Burn Member

got my blades!!!!!!!!!!!..woohoo..thks to all !!!:bounce015:

IAmTheJody likes this.
  14. IAmTheJody

Blades, Blades, BLADES! :git:

15. stingraysrock

Blaaaaades! Blaaaaaades! Nom nom nom! Blaaaaaades!

IAmTheJody likes this.
  16. Issy

Issy TheMadSoaper

Got mine today, thanks Jody.

Issy

IAmTheJody likes this.
  17. DLreno

DLreno Well-Known Member

Got mine Saturday also. Thanks Jody.

IAmTheJody likes this.
  18. tomnat

tomnat accepting applications

Got my beautiful blades yesterday. Thanks again Jody!

IAmTheJody likes this.
  19. Tiggercat

Tiggercat New Member

Got mine yesterday - right after I shaved! :( Thanks Jody - your hard work is greatly appreciated!

IAmTheJody likes this.
  20. byrd

byrd Well-Known Member

Got my blades last night. I really appreciate the efforts Jody. Looking forward to being one of your first customers at "The Red Badger"!!!

IAmTheJody likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.