Voskhod blade group buy -CLOSED

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by IAmTheJody, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

I'll have to make it to payday before I can pay, about 2 weeks, or I would have already

2. bigduncan

bigduncan New Member

can i have 2 cards ,how much for uk postage ,pls let me no how much i need to pay pls jody

3. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

Got you on the Backup/Waiting List. Stay tuned.. :)

4. JAWilliams

JAWilliams Member

If possible I would like to get in for 2 cards at least. Depending on when they come in I might order more.

5. IAmTheJody

Thanks. Got you on the Backup/Waiting list.

6. newb

newb Resident Newb

If there are needs I could only take only 3 cards and throw 2 out there. ? I'd prefer 5 but to help out my shave brothers I could only take three. Of coarse if there are extra cards available, I don't have a problem taking a couple more:D

7. IAmTheJody

Thanks for your kindness. You won't have to give up any. :) This...

8. highball

highball Member

I'll take 3 cards on the Backup/Waiting list

9. IAmTheJody

If your name is Don Roeder, I need to know what your TSD username is so I can mark you paid on my list.

EVERYONE: Please pay attention when checking out via the PayPal page. Per the payment instructions posted above, there is a section either on the first page or a page after that allows you to "Add Instructions to the Seller". This is where you need to put your TSD username. If you don't let me know your TSD username, most likely I won't know who paid for what and it will most likely delay even further you getting your blades. So please pay attention to this important piece of the puzzle. :D

10. bigduncan

bigduncan New Member

just paid jody .let me no how much for postage to uk, and thanks for the chance to buy :D

11. Turtledrum

Turtledrum New Member

Just paid for 2 cards on backup/waiting list. Thanks!

12. dougr

dougr Well-Known Member

Hi Jody, just got home after traveling and sent the payment for my blades. As always, thank you so much for your professional approach and making this a lot of fun. Doug

13. beachcomber

beachcomber New Member

Hi Jody I'm new to the forum but would take 2 cards if still available. Just let me know when to send payment. Thanks Bill

14. IAmTheJody

Welcome to TSD Bill! ::git

Thanks y'all! Got your payments and have updated the list and my records.

Only 3 cards left to claim on the backup/waiting list! Winding on down on this group buy!

15. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Oh what the heck, I'll take 'em.

Never tried them, but I figure I can always sell them to Jeff if I don't like 'em. :D

16. IAmTheJody

The End! That's it folks! This group buy is closed! No more claims please.

Final Updated List - feel free to make deposit/prepay per the instructions below!

Master case 1
    • hdflame 5 - PAID
    • mo allen 5 - PAID
    • panchango 2 - PAID
    • iamthejody 1 - GRATIS (as group buy coordinator)
    • etoyoc 3 - PAID
    • noahg 2 - PAID
    • byrd 2 - PAID
    • jcwit 1 - PAID
    • tforc 4
    • xezmer 5
    • dougr 3 - PAID
    • kyhunter 2 - PAID
    • rabidmonkey 5 (plus 5 from master case 2)

Master case 2
    • ocharlas 2
    • aberneth 2 - PAID (1 remaining to pay for on the Backup list)
    • giac 5 - PAID
    • billr 3 - PAID PENDING MONEY ORDER
    • newb 5
    • rabidmonkey 5 (plus 5 from master case 1)
    • dslazar9 2 - PAID
    • razor burn 2 - PAID
    • dlreno 2 - PAID
    • tiggercat 2
    • sol92258 1
    • fishcrow 2
    • thomthom49 5
    • chappys4life 2

Master case 3
    • smokelaw1 2 - PAID
    • regan 2 - PAID (donated 1 to the TSD store)
    • sol92258 2
    • rodd 5 - PAID
    • anb_daddy 8 - PAID
    • weishi warrior 5
    • issy 15 - PAID
    • donr 1 - PAID

Master case 4
    • stingraysrock 20 - PAID
    • Pbalkan 3
    • shaveslave 1
    • shaveaddict 1
    • aberneth (again) 1
    • bigduncan 2 - PAID
    • jawilliams 2
    • highball 3 - PAID
    • turtledrum 2 - PAID
    • beachcomber 2 - PAID
    • dridecker 3

Master case 5
    • 40 CLAIMED

If you can afford to do so at this time... feel free to make deposit/prepay via this secure PayPal page I've set up for this group buy. Once the final costs are known, refunds in the difference will be made to you. Prepayment is not a requirement but will help me when I go to pay for the $200.00 master cases. Remember to only enter the quantity you've claimed and also be sure to include your TSD username with your prepayment. Again, prepayment is not a requirement. If you don't prepay though, remember payment will be expected once the blades arrive and are ready to be mailed to you.

Again...
    There will be a place in the PayPal checkout for this, PLEASE look for it - it may be on the first page of the checkout process or the pages after but there is a place for "Instructions to Seller" where you will need to:
    be sure to include your TSD username with your prepayment
    be sure to include your TSD username with your prepayment :)

Also if you do not have a PayPal account, money order payments would be fine. Just PM me for details.

Remember, these blades won't be available until around the end of this month or sometime next (shipping from Russia and New York is a guessing game).

Thanks everyone for making a great group buy! A total of 20,000 blades (5 master cases) have been claimed and/or paid for by TSD members!! ::git

17. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

Impressive. 20,000 blades! :D Thank you again Jody for making this possible!

18. hdflame

hdflame Active Member

Jody,

Thanks a BUNCH for putting this together! I think a 100 blades for putting this together is the least we could do. :D:D I know how much headache it is trying to put something like this together:eek:, and when it's split between all of us, you don't even know it!:D

I'm already down for 5, but if it'll help get the second case put me down for 2 more, for a total of 7.

With the money I'm saving on blades, now I can start putting together a wish list from TSD Store!:D

Thanks again!

WHOA!

I went motorcycle riding this weekend and didn't realize there were multiple pages to this thread until after I made this post! I guess you can take those last 2 boxes off my request!

I'll go ahead and prepay to help out, so you don't have to spring for that much money up front.

19. IAmTheJody

It's my pleasure to coordinate this so that we all get some great blades at a great price! It'll be fun stuffing envelopes and boxes with endless blades! (I keep telling myself... :rofl)

20. dougr

dougr Well-Known Member

Jody, point of clarification if you don't mind, should we include the name that we use on TSD when placing our order:happy097

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.