Want: Floid Blue

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by TraderJoe, Oct 1, 2007.

1. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Looking for sample of Floid Blue, or a full/partial bottle.

PM me. ;)

2. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Ill Second that request :)

3. Johnmw1

Johnmw1 New Member

Mark at http://www.superlather.com/ has sample decants of both Italian Floids.

I for one would like to try both just to compare with the Spanish version.

Cheers
    John

4. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

I can tell you the Italian is more Baby Powdering smell. The Spanish is more mentholated. THey are both great. I really want to try the blue...but hmm...4ml's is like a teaspoon for 2 bucks.

5. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

Would that be like "Floid Velva"? :D

6. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Was thinking about 30ml's.... 2 table spoons....but thats 30 dollars...

Crazy stuff

7. Johnmw1

Johnmw1 New Member

Or $35 for 400Ml, go on just get it, and then you can divvy it out to others that are interested.

Cheers
    John

8. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

I defiantly am going to pick up at 400ml one.......once its in stock again.

9. jramire2

jramire2 Member

I bought a sample of Floid blue from superlather. Yep, it's maybe about 3 applications worth.

I bought a bottle of original italian floid before I tried the sample, now I wish I'd gotten a bottle of Floid.

Now I don't have a lot of experience w/AV, but from my brief experience w/AV, Blue Floid seemed

1)a tad more moisturizing
    2)a tad more mentholated
    3)later it had a bit of a powdery scent (like original IF, but more subtle).

Now, I'm not trying to drum up biz, but I'm the guy that sells cream samples over at B&B. I've ordered .66oz bottles (20mls) for Floid samples and as soon as superlather.com gets them in I'll be selling samples of original and blue Floid. PM me if interested and I'll put you on the wait list.

10. paydepst

paydepst Member

Hi guys. I saw this post the other day and I hope I'm not violating any forum protocols by posting here and weighing in on the conversation since I do have a material interest in the topic of discussion.

Be that as it may, the Floid decants I sell are sold primarily as trial samples and are intended for the end user who wants to see if the AS is right for him, if the AS is right for his wife or girlfriend (which may be even more important!), and whether or not he has any sensitivity to the AS all without breaking the bank. Josh is right in that there are only about 3 applications in the vial. If you want to try it out for a longer period of time then I wholeheartedly recommend you avail yourself of his 20ml sample as it would be good value for money. Josh I'll have your Floid Blue in soon. Sorry I can't be more specific than that but I spoke with one of my suppliers today and it is on the way.

The Italian Floid Blue is much like the Regular Floid in its qualities but has a touch more menthol cooling and the scent is subtly different. I like them both and for an AS that doesn't overwhelm, has staying power (on me it lasts about 8 hrs), has a true masculine smell, I just don't think it can be beat. I unabashedly love the Italian Floid. I have no experience with the Spanish Floid yet but I have a bit on the way along with some Swiss Pitralon since I am entertaining the prospect of selling them as well if all works well.

Anyway I hope this post assists somewhat and TraderJoe if you've got any particular questions about the Floid Blue feel free to pm me or email me from my website...of course any one else that may have any questions can feel free to do the same thing-don't be bashful!

Cheers!

11. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

Razor and Brush has florid clasic and blue for $37 and $40. Personally I will not pay that much for after shaves $7 is my limit, that's what I can get Pinaud Clubman for.

12. Padron

Padron Active Member

Well.....at least you can still get Aqua Velva and be under your price limit :D I would luv me some Floid Bleu though :cool:

13. jlander

jlander New Member

I just checked the Razor and Brush website and he still has both listed as "available soon". Does anyone know if they are there or is the website just need to be updated?

14. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

As far as I know, he's been trying to get them for some time, but because of the quantities (truckload?) being brought over, it has been a customs-nightmare....I guess they'll get here eventually, and as for "soon" well I guess that its best defined relative to your level of patience ;) :rofl

But, Giovanni himself is probably more well-equipped to give a complete answer

15. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

I ordered mine with Paydepst. Just waiting for him to get them in. But order is confirmed.

16. Padron

Padron Active Member

Lucky,

I am on his waiting list, hope it comes soon and there's enough to go around.