Wars shaving cream

Discussion in 'Shaving Cream Reviews' started by crackstar, Feb 16, 2007.

1. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

The first time I ever had Wars (pronounced VAHRS) shaving cream was 2 years ago, when a gentleman living in Krakow, Poland mailed me a tube to try. I loved it from the word Go. The scent is light and citrusy, with a full, rich lather, and it's probably the best moisturizing cream made in Poland. Unfortunately, Wars is non-existant in Montreal, where I live. :(

Jeff

2. msandoval858

msandoval858 Active Member

This stuff rocks! I got a tube as a bonus in a trade a while back. Having never heard of it before it sat untouched for awhile until I got curious one morning. Man was I missing out!

Very lubricating cream with a nice scent. Although I don't use creams often these days, this is definately one I'd love to keep around if it could be purchased around here :(

3. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

Wars cream Polands Treasure ?

This Cream smells Citrusy with a hint of Kölnisch Wasser better known as 4711.
    If you like 4711 you owe it to have this cream in your rotation so I like the smell its a very nice cream for a hot summers day shave.
    Its a same its not marketed properly but we have seen more Gems from different Countries who make that mistake.

crackstar and MoAllen like this.
  4. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

I dont know what 4711 or Kolnisch Wasser are but this stuff is great. Mike gave some a while back and I was fortunate enough to steal his tube when he was not looking. Now I have to find where to buy this stuff. The scent is great and shaving properties are fantastic. If only I could market this cream in the USA...hmmmm yeah that's the ticket!!!!!

Raf

5. herzi

herzi Active Member

Good and cheap cream. But I didn't like the scent. For me there are better ones. I will not get it again.

crackstar likes this.
  6. akhorosh

akhorosh New Member

I got that cream from Poland via eBay vendor and it is my favorite cream now.

7. Steve Mack

Steve Mack Member

Good stuff

This scent is pleasant and different than anything else I have. I also got this on Ebay (2 tubes because it was so cheap) I use this one very often.

8. crackstar

No more Wars--it was discontinued, I believe.....:(

9. crackstar

Stefan, I think the cream went through a reformulation. Perhaps the scent is different. :)