Water temperature

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by sehrgut, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Dan Forest

Dan Forest New Member

Truly Natural

Actually, most, if not all of your comments are based on science. Science (from the Latin scientia, meaning "knowledge" or "knowing") is the effort to discover, and increase human understanding of how the physical world works. Through controlled methods, scientists use observable physical evidence of natural phenomena to collect data, and analyze this information to explain what and how things work.:happy013

2. Dan Forest

Dan Forest New Member

Truly Natural

Actually, I believe that live badgers don't run around in boiling water because in their natural habitat there is no boiling water. However, I believe that if you put a badger in a pot that the badger can't get out of, and if it had just enough boiling water in it that the badger's feet could touch the bottom, I'll bet you would see a badger running around in boiling water. Dead badgers, on the other hand, may actually run around in boiling water alot:

Badgers in the Human Diet

Although uncommon to be eaten today in the United States, badgers were one of the main meat sources in the native American diet, specially among hunting tribes, which used to hunt them for fur[7] and its consumption is widespread around the world. The use of badger meat, however, appears to be returning in the form of an exotic meat and a delicacy, sold in some Hispanic markets in California.

In Russia, however, the consumption of badger meat is widespread, and in the Novosibirsk region, it is easy to find shish kebabs made from badger meat being sold on the streets, due to the fact that shish kebab made with badger meat is tasty, exotic, and most importantly, cheap.[8] This tendency towards the consumption of badger meat is also seem in many other Eastern European countries, such as Croatia, where badger meat is used in the traditional dish of Goulash[9].

Also, badger meat was until recently eaten in parts of Spain , and as everywhere its fur was used for shaving brushes.[10]

Interestingly the badger is a main source of food in China and badger meat is freely available in the marketplaces[11].

Actually, it is Humans that decide how animal products from a dead animal is to be used. These products are almost always used in an unnatural way then was intended with regard to the live animal; including badger hair.:happy013

3. Dan Forest

Dan Forest New Member

Truly Natural

Actually, on this site and others, there are many people who do not think that shaving is a PITA, and find their creativity in the process.:happy013

4. Dan Forest

Dan Forest New Member

Truly Natural

I have made at least five Posts, mostly on this Thread, so now I can use Links in my future Posts.:happy013

5. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

ACTUALLY !!

..................I believe you are correct

6. Dan Forest

Dan Forest New Member

Truly Natural

:happy102