We have a squirrel

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Baron, Feb 4, 2007.

1. Baron

Baron New Member

For the past couple days we've had quite the fat and happy squirrel on our porch. Some of our bread got moldy (we didn't eat it fast enough) so we tossed it. He has apparently gotten into the trash an enjoys the bread. Both yesterday and today we've caught him sitting on the porch railing chomping away on an entire piece of bread. Sat and watched him yesterday for 5 minutes or so and he just sat there eating. Eventually we saw him take the whole piece back somewhere... then he came back this morning and had another piece doing the same thing! :)

We just found it amusing :)

2. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

Pics please.... :D

3. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Amusing squirrel stories? I got one.

I was standing outside, and this bunch of squirrels (maybe 6 or 7) were having what looked like a territory war. They were just a chattering like crazy, and chasing each other back and forth across the street. Then they all ran up a telephone pole, and were fighting up there.

All of a sudden, one squirrel comes flying off the pole and slams into the sidewalk. He gets up quick and runs off somewhere. Mean while. here is this one squirrel trying out for the circus or something. He is spinning around the telephone wire! :eek: Like a freaking gymnast!

:D

4. Baron

Baron New Member

been trying... I only had my camera phone on me which I couldn't focus... I left to find whitney's camera and he decided to leave while I was looking for it.

hopefully he comes back :)