Wet Shaver's Heaven

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by natal000, May 9, 2015.

1. natal000

natal000 Active Member

Hello Everyone,

I know I have mentioned this place in the past but I had to rave again about Pasteur's Pharmacy located in Midtown Manhattan, NY at 34th Street between Madison Avenue & Park Avenue. This place has virtually everything related to Wet Shaving and other grooming products and their prices are as good as and often better than online vendors such as West Coast Shaving, Italian Barber, Maggard Razors and Amazon to name a few. They have an extensive assortments of shave soaps from major companies like T.O.B.S., DR Harris, Razorock, Geo. F. Trumper, Truefitt & Hill and some great Artisan soap makers such as Holy Kaw, Ginger's Garden, Soap Commander, Tiki Bar Soap, Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements, Reef Island, Dr. Jon to name a few and they are about to get in a shipment of Catie's Bubbles any day now. They also have a crazy selection of Shave Creams, After Shaves, Shave Brushes of all kinds as well as every Safety Razor blade you can think of not to mention the Razors themselves. One of the owners is a guy named Leon who is a great guy to talk to and who likes to get feedback from his customers. The store itself is very narrow and jammed full of products on huge shelves. One warning: THIS STORE IS ADDICTING!!. The most wonderful thing about places like this is that you get to see and smell the products first hand. One last thing, I am not affiliated with this place at all. I am just a big fan of theirs who is obsessed with wet shaving just like alot of you lol. If you are ever in New York City, run-don't walk to this place.

mrchick, bnccna2 and Shaver X like this.
  2. Shaver X

Shaver X Well-Known Member

It is great to see stores like this are thriving. Maybe we could have a sticky thread with a bricks and mortar wetshaving store directory? That would be useful, to say the least.

3. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    That sounds like a good idea.

4. Shaver X

Shaver X Well-Known Member

Here is a start, for what it is worth.

5. natal000

natal000 Active Member

I just visited Pasteur's again today and if this place was not awesome enough, they have added Catie's Bubbles, Chisled Face, Crown King, Omega S Brushes, Le Pere Lucien, Panna Crema, I Colonali, The Phoenix Double OCC Razor from P.A.A., Crown King Brushes and Saponificio Varesino including the 75th Anniversary Soap and the Aftershave to their already incredible arsenal of products. Simply Awesome Place!