What a great idea!!

Discussion in 'Cartridge Razors' started by bearbeard, Dec 21, 2007.

1. bearbeard

bearbeard Right Guard

I was in the art of shaving store the other day and even though I do not shave with the cartridge razors anymore thought this was an outstanding idea. Bravo for whoever thought of this one!

of course the cost is way overinflated. AOS afterall.

I am refering to the spotlight. they have a light that lights up your face as you shave. It really does make a difference having seen it first hand.

I wonder if AOS has exclusive rights to this idea or will Gillette be coming out with something similar pretty soon. They could focus on stuff like this instead of adding more blades.

If you use the cartridge razor you have to check this thing out. And even if you don't its still a pretty cool deal. Even with a lighted shaving mirror you would still have a shadow behind your hand....this would eliminate that.

http://www.theartofshaving.com/taos6/product.php?product=50000&group=8

2. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Ok, makes some sense, but why does my vacuum cleaner have a headlight??

3. bearbeard

bearbeard Right Guard

Well I always use it when going under furniture. I have avoided picking up many a barbie accesory (comb, cell phone, etc.) because of that light.

4. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Somehow, I sense a merging of the "cartridge" and "electric" razor worlds.....what with features like thermo-resin grip :eek: that is a "natural extension of your hand"; and now a spotlight :eek:

Next, they'll have calculators built into them :D

5. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Nah....cell phone.

6. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

Well.. the "Power" feature that Gillette offers in the M3 and Fusion ranges predates WWII!

The Stahly Liveblade offers the same shaving experience, only better!

So, I guess they'll do abacus' before calculators...

7. bearbeard

bearbeard Right Guard

They will have timers in them to see if you can shave faster today than you did yesterday.:rofl and will quote your to do list for you during your shave.

8. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    Those stahly razors worked well.