Discussion in 'The Good Life' started by fzrider, Jan 4, 2014.
At first, I read that as "smiling".
That happens to me too, just in a more perverted manner...
I don't post about it when I have those thoughts.
Besides, everyone knows girls have much dirtier minds than boys.
I don't know why I have the thoughts let alone post about them. Always been that way. I have thoughts that, if I verbalized some of them, the little white truck would show up at my home.
I enjoy Metal Detecting, Prospecting Ham Radio my wife and I both hold Amateur Radio Licenses I hold an Extra Class License and my wife aka "She Who Must be Obeyed" holds a General Class License. We Also enjoy Equestrian Endurance Rides and Boondocking. (aka camping without hook-ups in an RV)
What is, the ultimate in low impact cardio, Alex?
When not at work, I'm usually involved with at least one of the following things:
1. Electrical power projects. (almost anything from wiring to working on generators)
2. Mentoring apprentice line workers and apprentice electricians.
3. Computer networking (routers, switches, firewalls, etc.)
4. Computer building, maintenance, repair.
5. Automotive electrical projects
6. Metals welding and machining.
7. Sheet metal work. (working mostly with sheet copper at the moment)
Sometimes on Saturday or Sunday afternoons I get time to visit the shaving forums, test lather a soap or two,
have a sip of rye whiskey, and listen to a radio show (Prairie Home Companion?) on an old antique radio.
But isn't that ... WORK?
What? Shaving? Listening to the radio? XD
I would start at http://www.arrl.org. That site will be able to provide you with info on how to get started and how to contact local radio clubs. Good luck
Love anything outside really. Love fishing year round.
I'm a bit OCD and get 'hooked' on something like wet shaving! My other hobbies:
1) Mountain Biking
2) Wood Working
3) Hunting & Shooting
4) Training my German Shorthair
5) Cooking - BBQ, Pizza, and general cooking
6) Vintage Cars - I've owned my 70 Chevelle for 20 years
7) Vintage garden tractors - got hooked on these due to vintage cars being too time consuming and expensive
8) Stereo Equipment, Music and Home theater I built about 8 years ago.
I suppose the ease of fishing 'year round' depends upon where one lives...
Bass fish during spring, summer, fall and fish for salmon and rainbow trout during fall and winter.
I'll take as much Columbia river salmon you can send my way!
We only made it to the Columbia twice this fall to salmon fish and we only had luck one day. We got 2 fish both around 20 pounds I think. But your right,
so tasty nice and fresh!! The rainbow's are nice bbq'd or smoked as well!
I have way to much free time on my hands and not enough hobbies.
Driving my wife up the wall
I like coming here to read about everyone's likes, dislikes, and their opinions on things.
I find that the older I get, the more I enjoy just listening.
Sometimes, a question about a simple razor blade sparks some pretty interesting conversations.....
Happy shaving everybody!!
Some more of my hobbies include traveling, reading, history, and foreign languages.
Separate names with a comma.