What are you eating and/or drinking today?

Discussion in 'The Good Life' started by MTgrayling, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

Right, grilling is the only way to do it. If I could grill everyday, I would. Do you like well done meat or done enough to not make you sick, but not too done to make all the juices come out?

2. ChrisC1977

ChrisC1977 Well-Known Member

I am eating cereal out of that exact bowl as we speak! :)

lradke likes this.
  3. April Dawn

April Dawn Member

[​IMG]pan seared scallops artichoke and portabella mushrooms

asleep2shave and KLF like this.
  4. Zereoue20

Zereoue20 Active Member

Mmmm, chili and a Dr. Pepper. Late dinner with work/school. Had some excellent General Tso's for lunch too.

5. Zereoue20

Zereoue20 Active Member

Gave it up?!?! But think of all the cows that have died in vain since you didn't eat them :(. I'm a carnivore, it's hard to imagine. Way to go though, 5 years.

6. skyfox12

skyfox12 Active Member

[​IMG] Fried Green Tomatoes and Bacon. Washed down with some Country Time Raspberry Lemonade. [​IMG]

gorgo2, asleep2shave and Zereoue20 like this.
  7. Zereoue20

Zereoue20 Active Member

mmmmm bacon.

skyfox12 likes this.
  8. Neolithium

Neolithium I am Canadian, eh

BBQ moose steaks, pan fried potatoes and Coors Light ;)

Running low. Must shoot more wildlife.

Falcon43, skyfox12 and Zereoue20 like this.
  9. MoAllen

MoAllen King of Unscented

WP_000840 (800x600).jpg

This is the signature XXX Burger at XXX Rootbeer in Issaquah, WA. It's a giant 1 pound burger, very messy, and fun. Sue and I split one when we went there last night.

DLP likes this.
  10. DLP

DLP Well-Known Member

DROOOL!!! does that taste as good as it looks?

:eatdrink023:

11. MoAllen

MoAllen King of Unscented

It is excellent, especially when paired with their gigantic root beer float in a frosty mug. The decor at the drive in could best be described as over the top tacky 1950s nostalgia. I never saw so many pictures of Elvis in one place before!

12. Monkeylord

Monkeylord The Lather Lord

Ćevapi with onions and sour cream (pic from the internet) and a can of Bavaria premium to wash it down
    [​IMG]

Not Telling likes this.
  13. Not Telling

Not Telling Member

I'm finishing off a small ziplock bag of my patented Nukular beef jerky as an afternoon snack. I use thick strips of beef marinated in my secret chilli marinade. It gets three hours in the dehydrator on high followed by another 8 on low.

The finished product is the awesome offspring of traditional jerky and South African biltong, but without the saltiness of the latter. Longest shelf life I have been able to test with this one is 3 months at room temperature. Probably would last longer, but it's eaten quickly.

Since embarking on my Paleo odyssey, jerky has become my go-to snack food. I used to like it before, but I love it now.

I'm making another batch tonight so I'll post some pics of the jerky-making process.

Monkeylord likes this.
  14. Not Telling

Not Telling Member

15. 178-bplatoon

178-bplatoon Well-Known Member

Well as today is Monday and I do live in South Louisiana. There is only one thing to eat Red Beans and Rice w/green onion sausage, pickle pork and some Garlic French bread. Hmmmmmmm making my mouth water as I type and smell it cooking!!.....:D

Monkeylord likes this.
  16. soapbuddy

soapbuddy Mistress of Lather

Tonight's dinner was baked chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy.

Monkeylord likes this.
  17. Robert Voss

Robert Voss Well-Known Member

Had pellet grilled pork chops and corn on the cobb. Washed it down with coke.

18. soapbuddy

I will be making roast pork tomorrow with handmade sweet and our cabbage and potatoes of some sort.

19. Robert Voss

Robert Voss Well-Known Member

Pelletgrilled pizza! Love my pellet grill:D

pizza.jpg

20. soapbuddy

That looks delicious!