What Deodorant are you using right Now?

Discussion in 'Skincare' started by TraderJoe, Jul 18, 2007.

1. OakCreekHitter

OakCreekHitter New Member

Been using this one and love it. Issey Miyake deodorant stick no-alcohol.

2. DEfan

DEfan Member

I too use Old Spice. There have been a number of times when I have been complimented on this scent.

3. Shawna

Shawna 1000 Music Tag Bonus Points Awarded!

I had to Revive my underarms today ... they were wore out from the long work week ... The Dove Collection rocks!;)

4. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Member

Gold Bond Baby Powder..

5. MoAllen

MoAllen King of Unscented

Tom's of Maine Liquid Crystal roll-on (unscented)

6. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Went back to Arm & Hammer. The Brut stick just does not last very long anymore. I think they are putting less product in the package.

7. bigdawgdp13

bigdawgdp13 New Member

Currently using Right Guard Total Defense 5 Power Gel, gonna have to try some of these.

8. neanderthal

neanderthal Member

AXE solid, the scent is Phoenix. One of very few I have found that works and doesn't burn my skin.

9. Slowhand

Slowhand Member

Old Spice invisible solid...the kind that clicks through the holes.

Does anyone use a "natural" or "organic" deodorant? I remember reading something about the aluminum chemical in deodorant being bad for us.

10. JoeMal

JoeMal Member

Old Spice Matterhorn is extremely good deodorant....but pricey. I sweat a lot and generally sweat through deodorant by the end of the day or through the night. Not the Matterhorn though. And it's actually not as 'sticky' of a white solid as some of the others. Just wish it wasn't so expensive.

On non-strenuous days I use Old Spice Swagger. Still a nice deodorant but doesn't keep up as long as Matterhorn

11. Tom's of Maine, Crystal Confidence unscented

Good stuff! I've used the crystal rock for about 2 years because I'm concerned about side-effects from certain, unnatural, untested products. The Tom's of Maine roll-on is the same stuff in liquid form and it works just as well as the rock.

That's what I use too. :D

12. RABIDMONKEY

RABIDMONKEY Active Member

old spice pro strenth swagger or mitchum unscented if that days cologne will clash , both do me well in the sweat box called florida

13. APC

APC Member

+1. Especially after dropping two crystal sticks on the tile bathroom floor. I had used Kiss My Face Active Enzyme Unscented, but after a couple of months started getting some sort of reaction to it.

14. California Cajun

California Cajun Active Member

Crystal Confidence. I'm so glad that I found this because I was worried about the ingredients you typically find in stores. I found mine at drugstore.com.

15. Shawna

Shawna 1000 Music Tag Bonus Points Awarded!

I have been sold on the Dove collection for a while now. But this week went back to the Mitchem Gel unscented due to the abilities it has to block ALL sweat ... while I still enjoy and utilize the Dove collection ... the Mitchem Gel has pulled me through a couple of never ending workdays this week ... :signs001 Honey for suggesting it in the first place ... back when I had to wear scrubs and all that stuff!!!

16. Henry

Henry New Member

Deordorant I use

I use "SURE" deodorant. Works well and is low cost.

17. newb

newb Resident Newb

Degree or Arid xx depending on which one is on sale. Both work well and are long lasting. I am so satisfied with these I can't imagine ever trying a different product.

18. Kyhunter

Kyhunter Active Member

Im currently trying oldspice 24 in fresh, Ive been on it for about 2 months now and I still smell like a waterbuffalo in less than 24 hrs or if Ive had a hard twelve hr shift. I used degree solid for a while but its an Anti/deo and I felt like it would never wash off. This leaves me wanting to try something else soon.

19. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

Mitchum Power Gel Unscented

Mitchum Power Gel Unscented. I like unscented gels but they are hard to come by. I found a couple of these at a closeout store so I will search again when they are gone.

20. nelson76

nelson76 New Member

Old Spice...smells pretty good