What Deodorant are you using right Now?

Discussion in 'Skincare' started by TraderJoe, Jul 18, 2007.

1. smitty

smitty Member

1+ i love mine and there cheap and long lasting

2. Throughpoint

Throughpoint New Member

Same, that's why I started using this stick, and I don't regret it :)

3. voice940

voice940 Member

A&H

Arm and Hammer Essentials Natural Deodorant... just seems better for a person, IMHO.
    Scent is "supposed" to be unisex, but I wish it was a little less "girly"

4. Wildroot_Charlie

Wildroot_Charlie New Member

I am using Old Spice- "Swagger". seems to do a good job of keeping me dry and nice scent

5. m0j0j0eman

m0j0j0eman Active Member

Old Spice - "After Hours"

6. CHSeifert

CHSeifert Active Member

Dolce Gabbana Pour Homme, Pierre Cardin Pour Homme and Chanel Allure are my 3 favourites at the moment :)

7. Mr. Imperial

Mr. Imperial Member

Tom's of Maine, Maine woodspice scent. Not a big fan of the scent, but I love the performance!

8. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

Right Guard Unscented

9. m0j0j0eman

m0j0j0eman Active Member

I think I am going to make a switch in my deoderant to more anti-sweat. I mean...I'm at church or at a nice event, and the sweat is pouring out of the pits like it's coming out of a water hose...Any Suggestions?

10. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

That's why I use an antiperspirant/deodorant like Brut. I prefer a stick as opposed to roll on, gels, or sprays. Keeps me dry and smelling good all day. I've literally soaked a t-shirt with sweat and the pits are still dry.

m0j0j0eman likes this.
  11. m0j0j0eman

m0j0j0eman Active Member

Now that is what I'm talking about.

12. m0j0j0eman

m0j0j0eman Active Member

13. swarden43

14. m0j0j0eman

m0j0j0eman Active Member

I am going to have to try it. Did you purchase it at the local Walmart? Or did you have to order it?

15. swarden43

I usually get it at ShopRight. CVS carries it, as well. Can't remember if Walgreens carries it. Even the small local grocery store carries it. Funny, but Walmart doesn't. At least not up here in Jersey.
    I would be extremely surprised if you can't find it in ANY store down there in FL.

16. m0j0j0eman

m0j0j0eman Active Member

If I recall correctly, I don't believe I've seen this type of deodorant at the Walmart here in Florida either. Just a lot of Axe, Old Spice, and Gillette. Still should check, just to be sure.

17. mike72

mike72 Member

old spice fiji.

18. Justin Linker

Justin Linker Wetshaving belieber

Old Spice Swagger. Anything from the Old Spice line is great.

19. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

Molton Brown Black Pepper antipersipirant. It's all I've used for the past two years. It smells great and leaves me dry all day. My girlfriend loves the scent too.

20. tuxxdk

tuxxdk International Penguin of Mystery

I use an alum block exclusively. Easily lasts 24-36 hours and best of all - it's scent-free!