What Deodorant are you using right Now?

Discussion in 'Skincare' started by TraderJoe, Jul 18, 2007.

1. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I can vouch for the VGH a/shave spray--it's super nice! Joe has good taste. (just like me!)

2. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

"Sir Irish Moos Deodorant stick" - an oldschool product, that has been discontinued :( After I finish my current stick I have one more as backup but before I use that I'll use the TOOBS St. James stick which I recently purchased.

3. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

Yep, I've read the comments on the A/S spray. That one will be in there as well. ;)

4. Xert

Xert New Member

Gillette gel. Best product a typical drug store has to offer, imo.

5. msandoval858

msandoval858 Active Member

Mitchum for me. I've tried the natural products and just never could get used to them. Sticking with what works.

beemers likes this.
  6. Will

Will Nevermind

Alum, works for me. :D

7. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

To DEO or not to DEO.

Williams Deo ( my last bottle, some how some bottles got pinched by others..now who would they be ? )

- VGH DEO - Extreme great stuff as good as the a/s spray but for your armpitts
    you get whiffs of VGH through out the day the VGH marketing department should kill or shoot their manager for this stuff to be so rare.
    -Aramis DEO.

-Gravity by Axxe (pre shave guru era ) (tons left)
    -8*4 Wave for Men :drool Tons left from pre shave guru era totally forgot I had it in a my closet. man TJ if I knew it was there id send one of this with the previous box you had. VERY fresh very Sportive scent. I think I got 30 bottles of each still left.. not for sale. emergency stock.with global heating you cant have enough DEO.. I have met people who dont wear DEO' cuz they think spending 1-2 euro on it is a waiste. they are lucky its forbidden to carry guns in Holland . nuff said I suppose.

8. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Rene, I am counting on you to shake them up and get em back out on the market. :cool:

9. minderasr

minderasr Member

Right Guard Sport in Fresh scent.

:cool:

10. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

:drool oy, Rene, get me some of that VGH deo spray, and I'll reward you in a very ticky tack way! ;)

11. Smedley

Smedley New Member

Alum crystal or Herbal Clear. HC uses some kind of lichen to keep the natural odours down. Works rather well, available at all fine health food stores.

12. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

Degree something...works for me

Raf

13. bearbeard

bearbeard Right Guard

Old Spice, Smooth Blast scent.

14. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Yeah, but how's it taste?

15. Quercus

Quercus New Member

I find using a "deoderant" to be quite useless. All it really does is provide an odor, without any perspiration protection.

Therefore, I find that I have to use an Ant-perspirant/deoderant. The best one I've found, that is a really good anti-perspirant AND has a really nice, clean, fresh scent is "Pit Boss" by Jack Black! Most anti-perspirants work pretty well, so it's the scent is what makes the selling point. If I was forced to use a deoderant, I think I'd use Toms of Maine Lavender.

16. bearbeard

bearbeard Right Guard

:rofl:rofl:rofl Oh man, I will never live this down. I have not tasted it, however it does have a slight smell of citrus. hmmmm.;)

17. Queen of Blades

Come on now! Take one for the team! :D

18. bearbeard

bearbeard Right Guard

No way, I once took one for the Queen, was it worth it? yeah, okay, for her it was! but I just couldn't do it again.:shocked002:scared003

19. Queen of Blades

:o

20. DragonBoy

DragonBoy Team Player

For the moment I use Spanish made UMBRO deo-stick... and Old Spice Fresh stick..