What Deodorant are you using right Now?

Discussion in 'Skincare' started by TraderJoe, Jul 18, 2007.

1. The Chebb

The Chebb New Member

Tom's of Maine Bay Lime, or Lavender when my wife isn't around...she loves the Lavender....damn, she caught me typing this - shigitty!:D

2. xChris

xChris Member

Thanks for noticing! Good to be back after my little tour. :happy102

3. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

WB Chris...

4. xChris

xChris Member

Thanks Isaac!

5. Automaton-Tim

Automaton-Tim New Member

I am still using alum. Technically not a deodorant.

6. riffin

riffin Active Member

I just got the Thai crystal at Whole Foods. Either it's been reformatted, or I was wrong about it's shape. Inside the drawstring bag is an oval shaped block. I thought it was a more jagged shape.

Also, I looked at their web site and the Thai Crystal is potassium, not ammonium. The Crystal Body deodorant is ammonium. The KMF Liquid Rock is potassium too.

Does anyone know which is better for deodorant?

7. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

I have no idea... sorry :(

8. The Chebb

The Chebb New Member

Nancy Boy Signature Scent Deodorant!

9. -PO-

-PO- New Member

Right Guard :eek: And I hate it

10. Duckster

Duckster Wabbit Season!

I recently got some Crystal deodorant and it works great!, but I still have 3 sticks of Sure deodorant to use up.

11. TG_Charles

TG_Charles Member

I’ve been using the Old Spice Classic Deodorant Stick since about 1970. Of course it wasn’t called “Classic” back then. I’ve tried a few others, but I always come back to the stick! So, undoubtedly it will be discontinue in the near future; just like everything else that is perfectly good the way it is.

[​IMG]

12. MrMattyV

MrMattyV New Member

i used to use old spice now i use degree i like it the best and i have yet to have any side affects. i started to develop a rash from the old spice :(

13. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

That sucks :(

Glad to know you found a replacement that works for you, though!

14. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I'm also impressed with Tabac deo spray--great scent, just like the other Tabac stuff, and very effective.

15. crackstar

I use one kind--Mennen Speed Stick Original. Perfect stuff.
    Armand

16. crackstar

peut-etre pour toi, c'est parfait, mais Mennen me brule la peau terriblement. :(

17. Poulin

Poulin New Member

Tabac stick or Alum for me .... today, Tabac stick.

18. ChemErik

ChemErik Mr. Personality

I'm using the Gillette gel stuff right now (anti-perspirant). I don't plan on buying another. The more I switch to old-school stuff the healthier I'm getting (shave soap, alum on the face, real soap, etc.). I'm thinking of either buying a crystal sitck or disolving the remains of a mostly used alum block in water with a little cologne in a spray bottle. Has anyone done a home-made deodorant spray like this?

19. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

Right now:

Eau de naturale!
    (In desperate need of a shower!)

20. I've been using the Crystal deodorant rock doohickey for several months now and I am completely sold on it.
    Usually I follow up with Pinaud Clubman talc to keep myself from chaffing in the pitties. I like to swing my arms a lot when I walk, so I need a little extra protection. :scared011