What Deodorant Do You Use?

Discussion in 'Scents' started by Tweezak, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

I use Kiss My Face deodorant. Use to use Old Spice High Performance but developed redness and sensitivity. Tried many others that were more natural but they failed to perform. KMF is great for what it does not have and the fact that it works for me.
    [​IMG]

2. PLAla

PLAla Bit Shy of a Full Puck

I also use Old Spice High Endurance Pure Sport scent, deodorant only. I've had no problems with redness or sensitivity. It's inexpensive as well.

Red Rider likes this.
  3. m54daboll

m54daboll Well-Known Member

I use Dove Mens plus Care. I like their whole line up and I use the Clean Comfort scent which is just a fresh soapy smell that doesn't compete with anything.

Paul Turner likes this.
  4. LuvWetShavin

LuvWetShavin Well-Known Member

Anyone know ... is that KMF just deoderant or do they have a anti-perspirant & deoderant?

5. Halvor

Halvor Well-Known Member

I use Menscience deo stick. If you're like me and prefer sticks rather than roll-ons, and no scent, try it. It's a bit expensive, but the best I've found.

6. simms623

simms623 Well-Known Member

Old Spice High Endurance deodorant & antiperspirant. Usually but not limited to Pure Sport scent.

7. preidy

preidy Just call me Dino

The old reliable green Speed stick.

DentonMajik and Paul Turner like this.
  8. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

That may be my choice for the spring/summer here. Right now it's Gear(just the deodorant, no antiperspirant). Bill Mennen all year under my arms :)

9. ninjack

ninjack Well-Known Member

The only thing I have tried that lasts all day long is "Sure" deodorant stick. I like some of the other brands, but they don't seem to last more than a few hours. I think I'll try one of those Thai deodorant stones.

10. ninjack

ninjack Well-Known Member

After trying my face alum block, I can't wait for the Thai deodorant stone I ordered to arrive. The alum block works better than anything I have ever tried. I rub it on after a shower and it prevents oder overnight. In the morning I rewet the alum block and rub my pits down again, then give a little squirt of old spice cologne spray on there for a nice scent that lasts all day for me. If the Thai deodorant stone works as well, I will never go back to regular deodorants.

178-bplatoon likes this.
  11. Paul Turner

I think I'll do the old reliable in the summer, to match the Skin Bracer.

12. Paul Turner

Update-well, I've been going back and forth all year, but it's time to make the switch for good-Mennen deodorant(the regular green machine).

13. Paul Turner

Right, I've read that deodorant alone suffices.

14. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

A year later and using thy styptic isn't critical this summer, so I'm using either Brut or Right Guard original spray. Both work great and hold up all day even after being out and about in the 90s.

15. BruceWayne

BruceWayne Member

Strange for me I wear expensive fragrances like creed and Tom ford but just £1 deodorant under the armpits.

16. DDuckyMark

DDuckyMark Ducky Duck and the Hiding Bunch

I've been using Every Man Jack mint scented lately. It matches my mint and menthol body wash and lasts through a hot sweaty day in the kitchen. I like mint as a scent. It works well with the citrus scents I prefer for shaving and it's never overpowering. I get lots of compliments on how I smell.

17. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

Still Nivea for Men deodorant here. Works very well and is priced right.

18. Demidog

Demidog Well-Known Member

I've been using Old Spice my entire life. It's the only thing that seems to completely kill odor and last well into the next morning when I can shower and reapply.

Lately, I decided to give Herban Cowboy a try. The Dusk scent smells superb but it's really weak once applied and it doesn't seem to last very long. I have to reapply in the evenings before going out and if I'm home, I reapply it more frequently. If I stink and I need to run to the store before showering, I have to go back to the little sliver of Old Spice that I still have left.

I tried many different deodorants a few years ago because I have dry skin and the Old Spice was becoming unbearably painful. Speed Stick didn't cause any pain but it's the least effective deodorant that I have ever used. I also tried Arm and Hammer, which gave me what felt like one of the worst chemical burns of the life. When Herban Cowboy runs out, I'll have to give Every Man Jack a try - really hoping that it's as amazing as Old Spice minus the severe burn, which I get especially during the dry winter.

19. Paul Turner

I'm OK with Speed Stick because I have good deodorant soaps with which to set it up.

20. MattCB

MattCB Well-Known Member

I use the Alum block that I use on my face (yes I rinse it off.....). It's antibacterial properties kill the bacteria that cause the body odor. It is NOT an antiperspirant, so if you are a sweat a lot you will still get pit rings.

Demidog likes this.