What did you eat as a kid you wouldn't eat now

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Scorpio, Mar 2, 2007.

1. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Let's see. Uh, uh wait, I can think of something. Maybe, OK, got it. I can now eat less to make me full. I used to be able to wolf down, Jack in the Box, double cheeseburger, fries, large soda and 8 tacos. Now I'm down to just 2 tacos. :)

Seriously, I can't take real sweet anymore. Dark chocolate if I am even in the mood for chocolate which it's not often. I'm just not into a lot of sugar. Otherwise, I eat far more things now then when I was a kid and that is only because I have been exposed to far more things. My family was a meat and tators family with vegetables as an afterthought. I did eat every vegetable though. There is only a few things that I have a problem with. 1) Tuna Casserole 2) Durian 3) Ground turkey 4) Certain combinations of meals which call for onions. They repeat on me bad. 5) Pimento, in my opinion is used way too much and tends to overpower dishes. I avoid it at restaurants because I can usually only taste pimento in the meal. 6) Menudo. Love it but it doe snot love me. I opt for Posole which I absolutely love with all the fixings.

2. MullersLaneFarm

MullersLaneFarm New Member

fish sticks ..... ewwwwww!

I love pickled pigs feet!! I make some up most every time we take a hog to process.