What do ya look like

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Will, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Tiredricefarmer

Tiredricefarmer Well-Known Member

Yes sir I am! Both of mine are juniors in college and are making their grades, with one making the Deans List!

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
  2. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

One of mine is a sophomore and the other is working on his masters.

RaZorBurn123 and Tiredricefarmer like this.
  3. lightcs1776

lightcs1776 Well-Known Member

I don't think I have seen this thread, so here is my contribution. Yeah, I probably don't look like the typical guy from NY - and no, not NYC.

[​IMG]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Dansco, Robyflexx, Jim99 and 9 others like this.
  4. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

What part of NY? I lived in the Fingerlakes and western NY most of my life before Charleston, SC.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  5. lightcs1776

A bit north of Albany. I have six years before I escape the evil empire and move South (northern Georgia). However, Upstate has some beautiful areas and great bird hunting. I imagine your former area in the finger lakes has some fantastic deer hunting.

RaZorBurn123 and RetLEO-07 like this.
  6. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

I thought I'd like the south more, but I miss the seasons. Maybe western SC would be nice; more hills and changing of the season. Central NY has amazing hunting and even the southern tier is great. believe it or not my wife and I would like to move back to NY or some place with more hills and some snow.

7. lightcs1776

There are definitely seasons in Northern Georgia, as well as eastern Tennessee and Southern Virginia. You might want to check them out before you give in to the land of high taxes and the incredible cost of living up here.

8. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

You're right about looking else where, but cost of living in Charleston is crazy. :shocked029:

9. lightcs1776

I love Upstate NY, but the cost of living is crazy. I can trade my home for a nicer home in Northern GA and have enough left over to pay for the move, plus some. It's no wonder we keep loosing people up here.

10. Bobcat

Bobcat Well-Known Member

2017 Update-Labor Day on the porch with a good book and good cigar listening to all the Dove hunters.

[​IMG]

Dansco, Enrico, Jim99 and 8 others like this.
  11. RetLEO-07

RetLEO-07 likes his penguin deep fried, with pink sparkles

I've been reading the back numbers of the cigar thread Bob. Tried a 5 Vegas Gold Toro the other day. Great cigar!

Bobcat and RaZorBurn123 like this.
  12. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

Handsome Gent! Bob, you are living a good life. Gosh look at the scenery behind you.

PickledNorthern and Bobcat like this.
  13. RaZorBurn123

Wonderful! That is what a proud Papa looks like.

14. RaZorBurn123

Beautiful girls. Is your daughter who is 5'10" on the right?

Bobcat and Tiredricefarmer like this.
  15. RaZorBurn123

So neat. I think having or being an identical twin would be a trip, and soooo much fun.

mrchick, Bobcat and Tiredricefarmer like this.
  16. Tiredricefarmer

Tiredricefarmer Well-Known Member

Thank you! Yes, the taller one is on the right. They are so funny, they will finish each other's sentences. Can't tell you how many times I've heard "Dad, we've got the twin thing going on!" Lol.

mrchick, RetLEO-07 and Bobcat like this.
  17. SharptoothC

SharptoothC I bite..........

I rarely let pics of myself loose in the wild. I have been here long enough to share a little.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  18. RetLEO-07

RetLEO-07 likes his penguin deep fried, with pink sparkles

:happy097:

19. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Come now. That's an old black and white. I'm sure you have something more recent and in color! We gotta see the yellow in those tusks!

SharptoothC, RyX and richgem like this.
  20. SpeedyPC

SpeedyPC Well-Known Member

Very simple I look like an middle age old fart wet shaving :p:thanks::eatdrink013:

Robyflexx and Enrico like this.