What is your single best piece of gear?

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by MR41, May 28, 2022.

1. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

DE SOTD, SEptember 14th 2022, My Favorite shave gear varies for myself I still enjoy variety,

Razor : :love055:
    Razorock 2nd Generation Lupo.72- Mfg 2021> excellent mid range, great design for clamping blade, easy to work under the nose area, made from 316 stainless steel + excellent machining QC. A joy to use.
    Blade ::happy088: Gillette 7oClock SP(black)(5) Sharp & smooth with good longevity. Top tier for myself.
    Soap : :love029:Razorock Lavender(discontinued [​IMG]), nice masculine scent of lavender + excellent lather qualities. I get best shaves using lavender soaps & creams from my experiences.
    Brush :happy108:: Yaqi Bali 24 mm silvertip badger, excellent lather generator, pillow like soft tips, nice splay scrub + excellent lather painter.
    Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
    Prep : Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
    Post shave : :happy088:Razorock King Louis Lavender with witch hazel +:happy088: a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
    Results :CCS,DFS,BBs + no irritation + no weepers=[​IMG] Excellent shave with my RR Lupo.72 with a Gillette 7oClock SP(black) blade.
    Some of my favorites shave gear that I enjoy using as a daily shaver.
    [​IMG]

Have some great shaves!

Attached Files:

MR41, awk-m4, brit and 1 other person like this.
  2. wheatshocker

wheatshocker Guest

What's that flat bottom Tech with hollow handle? French version of RFB Hybrid Tech?

MR41 and brit like this.
  3. brit

brit in a box

new tech hybrid with a french tech hollow handle.:):eatdrink047:

MR41 and wheatshocker like this.
  4. Bax

Bax Well-Known Member

Best piece of gear?
    It would have to be the wolfman guerilla.
    I can get a closer shave with that than any other razor! (I confess it is scarier to use than an old Super Speed, though, because it's a lot more aggressive.)
    :)
    - Bax

MR41 and brit like this.