What Manly Things Did You Do Today?

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by jwr0201, Jan 17, 2015.

1. 9nein9

9nein9 Guest

But they 'survived' longer than todays generations would. They knew how to hunt for food, grow food , make fires , build shelter with basic tools and any other thing that isnt internet involved like today.

gorgo2 and Enrico like this.
  2. 9nein9

9nein9 Guest

A 20 something would need to pull out his phone and find an app to figure that one out .

gorgo2, Enrico and stuartganis like this.
  3. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

I put together a new target stand. It gave me an excuse to use the channel-lock pliers. 5B053F89-EA9C-499D-8319-755071420D59.jpeg 49F209DF-2D04-4114-A8F6-2017174F71EF.jpeg

ETA- It needed a little modifying, which I did, with pool noodles & duct tape.
    4397D19F-22B9-48E5-A567-744653467B72.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
  4. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

You know you've got too much time on your hands when .......

I was using blocks of wood from cigar boxes to prop up our router over the modem for ventilation, but periodically the block would topple over and aggravate me; so I created a permanent structure from the said blocks.

IMG_1680.JPG
    IMG_1681.JPG

Applied a little teak oil and it looks great!

:eatdrink013:

5. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

In the interest of the continued peaceful existence with SWMBO and unable to go to the barbershop; I gave myself a buzzcut.

Let wild harmony commence. :sexe:

PanChango likes this.
  6. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

Over at Enrico's house... Barry White playing softly in the background and the sound of Barbershop Clippers buzzing away.

PanChango, Paul Turner and Enrico like this.
  7. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

Went to the park to shoot some arrows. Started sighting in the outdoor arrows. (They are tinnier & lighter, for shooting at longer distances, which changes the sight settings).

The outdoor range is very large so people are able to keep a safe distance from one another while shooting.

PanChango and Enrico like this.
  8. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Which BW is it....I like "My One....My Everything"(I think that's the title anyway).

Enrico likes this.
  9. richgem

You'll have to ask Enrico. The Penguinators had to stop their surveillance operation when everything suddenly became pixilated.

Enrico likes this.
  10. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

If you're using people as targets, they will try to stay a safe distance. ;)

BigMike likes this.
  11. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

That happens to all recording devices. I keep the need for eye bleach alive.

richgem likes this.
  12. richgem

So... send the bill to you then? :happy036:

Enrico likes this.
  13. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

What makes you think there IS a safe distance if I’m shooting at them?

14. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

Talked to the cat. She started a conversation after she'd been fed. Don't know what she was saying but it sounded serious. I need to go for a walk.

BigMike, Enrico and brit like this.
  15. richgem

Most likely she was complaining about the poor tip she would leave because of the delayed service or because the presentation of her food was off.

Enrico and gorgo2 like this.
  16. brit

brit in a box

awesome..repolished all my razors..they could of talked back .not sure yet..:D

gorgo2 likes this.
  17. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

Give it a week.

18. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

Well then she can clean her own damn box.

Enrico and richgem like this.
  19. brit

brit in a box

:D

20. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

Went to work, spoke with many people, came home and mowed my yard. Then went to a block party, a couple of houses down. BYOB.