What Manly Things Did You Do Today?

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by jwr0201, Jan 17, 2015.

1. 9nein9

9nein9 Guest

Yup. Was thinking same thing Dale :)

PanChango, Dave in KY and brit like this.
  2. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

I purchased the scales on ebay and restored three or four (one was my son's and the rest were mine). Replacing the scales are quite easy and there are few youtube videos showing how.

:happy088:

9nein9 likes this.
  3. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

I took the day off to finished moving ........ very tired. :signs062:

:mog:

PanChango and 9nein9 like this.
  4. 9nein9

9nein9 Guest

They contacted me and said to mail it to them and they will repair or replace it :)

Droo78 likes this.
  5. Tedolph

Tedolph Well-Known Member

Took a Chilula bottle, removed the labels, decanted my Bay Rum into the Chilula bottle and put the bay rum labels on it.

WIN_20210204_19_10_11_Pro Resized.jpg

Last edited: Feb 5, 2021
    DaltonGang, Erik Redd, Enrico and 2 others like this.
  6. Hembree

Hembree Not as pretty smelling

:happy088:

7. Erik Redd

Erik Redd Lizabeth, baby, I'm comin' to join ya.

Did you put the VIBR label over the Whiskey Woods label? :D

9nein9 likes this.
  8. Tedolph

Tedolph Well-Known Member

No, I just got confused. Too many after shave lotions!

Tedolph

9. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

I smoked two large Pork Roasts, overnight. Then slow cooked them in the oven to finish them. All for the wife. We had wonderful pulled pork tacos for lunch.

BamaT, Enrico and richgem like this.
  10. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

Still unpacking from move ..... setting up living room ..... starting to feel like home.

:eatdrink013:

BigMike and richgem like this.
  11. Ursa

Ursa Well-Known Member

The pop-up drain in my Shave Den vanity clogged, and upon unclogging it, I discovered the unit was cracked and needed replacement.

I am not normally one to use foul language, but there's just something about plumbing jobs that makes me cuss like a sailor.

My Grandpa, an inveterate user of both English and French profanity, surely would have been proud of me.

12. 9nein9

9nein9 Guest

:happy097:

13. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

Got some new fitness equipment for me & the hubby. We got a fitness deck -sort of a bigger cousin to a step platform- and a set of weight-rated resistance tubes. They fit into various notches in the deck to do a variety of exercises. It functions more like weight machines than free weights. That helps me do exercises to stay strong for archery as well as keeping my lousy knees strong.

Of course, the critters have taken it over, but they have agreed to let us use it.
    A74261F2-DAC3-4819-8AED-0B0E942CDF9B.jpeg

Last edited: Feb 10, 2021
    BamaT, Dave in KY, lottenhem and 3 others like this.
  14. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

It's good that they want to stay in shape too. :)

BamaT, Dave in KY and Sara-s like this.
  15. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

Indeed they do. Hillary, on the far left, with the green sweater, is wearing a pedometer and Barnsie (the one in the glasses) is wearing my spare fitness tracker. (That’s the one I wear when my good one needs to be sent out for battery replacement.)

Last edited: Feb 10, 2021
    richgem likes this.
  16. 9nein9

9nein9 Guest

My daughter has that same Irish green Teddy bear. I bought it when she was an infant and she still has it:)

Enrico, Dave in KY and Sara-s like this.
  17. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

My husband bought that one for me during a layover at the airport in Boston. That’s why his name is Logan.

Enrico, Dave in KY, BigMike and 2 others like this.
  18. Preacher

Preacher Well-Known Member

As always, working to keep my fleet of old cars running. This morning had to replace the thermostat in my wife's truck. A simple job complicated by fact that the windchill is -7 degrees.

BamaT, BigMike, 9nein9 and 2 others like this.
  19. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

I covered 4 citrus trees with plastic tarps. One Orange Tree is 18 feet tall. I had to splice 2 tarps together, that were 12 x 50 feet. Barely covered it.
    We are about to get a few days of 10-15 degrees.

20. 9nein9

9nein9 Guest

:). I made a dash for this one when I seen it. Yours is the only other one i've seen since .

Enrico and Sara-s like this.