What motorcycle do you ride?

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Stubble, Mar 22, 2007.

1. blugill

blugill New Member

07 V-Star 1100 Nice smooth rider, and its plenty fast for a cruiser.

Attached Files:

2. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

3. rockrabbit

rockrabbit Member

My External Powered Ride:

2000 Honda Shadow ACE

[​IMG]

My Internal Powered Ride:

2008 Colnago Extreme Power

[​IMG]

4. I had a pearl white 2000 V-star Custom 1100, it was my first cruiser. I started out on an '84 GPZ900 Ninja. (Was the first Model Ninja in the US. It was a tank but fun.) Then to a nightHawk S 700 I think an '86? Then a '94 GSXR 1100 (Red black and gold) and last I ended up with the aforementioned V-star. I sold this after my second boy was born so I've been running on empty no for about 5 years. Can't wait to get back into the saddle...

5. RickfromLafayette

RickfromLafayette New Member

Harley Davidson XR1200

Image 3.jpg

6. chappys4life

chappys4life Active Member

93 sportster hugger 1200 26926_380326723010_773458010_3537673_6723751_n.jpg

7. alphage

alphage Member

motorcycle?

I had a motorbike(it was more like a moped) back around 1968. It was a one cylinder two stroke model, and it was built cheap . The engine was 63.86 cc. It was called a 65 cc model. I bought it from a Harley Davidson store, and it was called an 'Americi'. It was made in Italy. It got vandalized, and I had bad luck with it. I gave it to my cousin after I rode it for 7000 miles. It will take a search to even find it on the world wide web, but 'Americi' can be found.​

The Italian bikes that Harley sold were "Aeromachi". I had a 350cc model when I was stationed in Naples. Worked just fine.​

They were actually pretty good bikes. Aeromachi won the 250cc and 350cc world titles back in the 60's.​

I gave it a try here to edit my post. It didn't work out perfectly.​

I have a correction to the above words. The motorbike was a 'Aermacchi'. Here is a picture of it. I doubt that anyone here has ever owned one or even seen one. Aermacchi 65 cc..jpg

8. Brian

Brian Active Member

Photo009[1].jpg My '04 Dyna Super Glide is my daily rider. New paint (vivid black), hard bags and a one off HD logo from JD Hart now completes the picture. But I think a new RE with cozy car is in my future.

Attached Files:

9. Brian

Brian Active Member

alphage, when I lived in Santee I missed out on 3 of the Aermacchi, (same guy had all 3) another collector snatched them up not long before I had heard they were for sale. And once I moved back to TN, I found another for sale, but it was really too far gone to justify paying the price he was asking. They are great little bikes, and I would love to get my hands on one of the 250's for my own collection. Do you still have your 350?

10. ocharlas

ocharlas Well-Known Member

an '82 Kawasaki 550 GPZ - My first bike, just got it a few months ago. She's not the prettiest gal in town but she's got a great personality...really fun bike

[​IMG]

11. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

Great first bike. Have fun with it.

12. Kyhunter

Kyhunter Active Member

I have an 05 Road King Custom with a stage 1 screaming eagle kit. Its true what they say about a bike they move the soul.

13. gregindallas

gregindallas Rolls Razor Revivalist

Let'see,
    I ride a Road Star Midnight Silverado. Wife has a V Star as she's not much of a "buddy seat" type. We also have a late 30's BMW with a sidecar to get around the neighborhood. Come-on, it cost the same as a "tricked out" golf cart. What would you do?

14. bc9

bc9 Member

I currently own a Buell X1 & a BMW K1200LT. I'm a Sales Manager at a BMW/Ducati/Triumph dealer, so the tough part of the job is I can take any of the demo bikes home...there are some amazing bikes bikes out there...just beyond my budget at the moment...

15. over5feet

over5feet Active Member

My summer bike is my 2012 gsxr 600 and my wet bike is 650 bmw x moto gsxr.jpg Image.jpg

16. white_feather

white_feather Active Member

my bike is in my avatar. I am the motor.

17. white_feather

white_feather Active Member

I work in a scrapyard. Or did I should say. One day a guy brought in three Aermacchi frames. I couldn't find anyone to buy them so they went to the smelter.

18. Fishsticks87

Fishsticks87 Member

I ride an '07 Kawasaki ZZR600. This picture is kind of old, I have since blacked out the rims, swingarm, and engine. Also have a shorty muffler.

People look at you strangely when driving a motorcycle up a mountain in the snow lol.:cool:
    2456_69369305538_3525_n.jpg