What the Hell are Parents thinking???

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by DaltonGang, Jun 21, 2019.

1. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

Not all the time, but you do stack the odds against having well rounded kids, when your parenting skills suck.

brit and Shaver X like this.
  2. Shaver X

Shaver X Well-Known Member

;)
    I'll get off my soapbox now. I just get really annoyed lately by a lot of the behaviors I see from adults in general nowadays. Where I live, it is particularly bad, especially given the area was super civil in times past.

brit and DaltonGang like this.
  3. brit

brit in a box

i agree sir not all the time ,i know a few well off spoiled little self entitled adult children that shouldn't have kids as well..

DaltonGang likes this.
  4. ordinaryshaver

ordinaryshaver Well-Known Member

I hate it when I see parents, especially in a retail setting, that let kids just run wild. I have told both kids and parents in multiple occasions, fix what you messed up. I'm not your maid, and you don't get a butt chewing when my regional walks in and my store is in shambles.
    Had to tell a mother one time, Lady either control your child, or I'm putting hi to work.

Another thing, asking a child to please do something after you have told them 3,4,5 times. Dad told me twice. He may have asked me when I got older, but until the age of 16 or 17, he still told me.

There was no counting to 3, or any of that. Just tell me and if not done, I knew what the outcome would be.
    So I suppose it just comes down to a lack of discipline. A lack of telling a child "no" and trying to be their friend, instead of a parent.