What type of Schick injector is this?

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Morman Bridge, Sep 5, 2017.

  1. jimjo1031

    jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

    PickledNorthern likes this.
  2. PickledNorthern

    PickledNorthern Fabulous, the unicorn

  3. Jayaruh

    Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

    Supporting Vendor
    It is an E4. It still says Schick Injector and the flaps are gone from the spring. Gs say Eversharp Schick.

    I can make a new handle for that beast if you like. Just PM me.
  4. John Ruschmeyer

    John Ruschmeyer Well-Known Member

    No, it's a G1.... but a very early one from when they were still using left-over E parts.

    Personally, I'm more of a fan of the later G versions.
  5. gorgo2

    gorgo2 geezerhood

    Yep. Butterscotch E2 is my go-to injector. Lots of guys say it's aggressive but I only feel efficiency.
    Bama Samurai likes this.

Share This Page