When you travel

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by jbcohen, Sep 11, 2007.

1. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

How do you bring along your favorite after shave? Do you pack the whole bottle? Do you put some in a tub?

2. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

tub?:confused:

3. msandoval858

msandoval858 Active Member

A trip to the Container Store (or similar retailer) will yield quite a few options. I also found a great assortment of the blue glass bottles and vials at my local Whole Foods in the section where all the EO's and bath stuff are located.

4. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Small travel bottle of Aftershave.

5. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

AV? I've never seen it in a travel bottle, just the quarter keg or half keg for $.99 and $1.49 respectivly.:D I'll go to lunch now.........

6. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

This is what I often carry. I also have a coupla smaller travel bottles if I want to decant something from a larger bottle.

7. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

oh no...
    Not you too :confused:
    Hater.

8. msandoval858

msandoval858 Active Member

They'd have to PAY ME to travel with AV!

Hazmat transport fees :rofl

9. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

All excellent suggestions, I am going to have to take a look in my neightborhood container store and see what I can come up with.

10. DragonBoy

DragonBoy Team Player

I have a small 75ml Floidbottle that is my travel AS - Nice :cool:

11. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Just remember that whatever you use can take some expansion and contraction in an unpressurized cargo hold and will hold your liquid in no matter what. Getting to your destination and finding your bottle contents all over your shave kit and maybe into your luggage is no fun.

Added Note: I have a Feather travel razor. Anyone bring a travel razor or brush instead of their normal razor. I will bring a Gillette Sensor if I'm doing carry on only.

12. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

I was just gifted a Gillette Tech by Bronco.
    Itll replace my SS as my traevl razor :D
    Breaks down into 3 pieces that will travel well.

13. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Sure that isn't a blow gun in disguise? I'll be contacting Homeland Security next time you travel. :D

14. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

This one time........

I brought a 3.5 Oz bottle of Aqua Velva with me on a trip, and the plastic screw-cap broke :angry017

15. Will

Will Nevermind

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

MAYDAY, MAYDAY, MAN DOWN!

[​IMG]

16. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

I know, this is serious stuff. My heart stopped.

My solution was to get a new bottle, and use the bottle with broken cap at a rate/volume which quickly depleted the remaining amount ::

17. Will

Will Nevermind

Adapt and overcome. :D