" Where Can I Buy These Aftershaves? "

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by rgarr, Aug 27, 2007.

1. rgarr

rgarr Senior moments member

There are some aftershaves listed like Kanion Black, Kanion Classic, Hattric Classic, Brutal Classic, and Bond Balsam Speedmaster. Where can you buy these on the net or are they unavailable? Which ones have the most menthol? I'm looking for a good menthol moisturizing or not aftershave. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your help. ::mog

2. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Sounds like a question for TraderJoe.

Welcome to The Shave Den, rgarr!

3. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Welcome rgarr. Looks like you are solidly in the menthol camp. There are a number of people here that can probably help you. I'm not one of them though. Menthol is optional only for me.

4. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

welcome to the Shave Den! :eatdrink004

As for menthol:

Hattric Classic
    Brutal Classic
    Bond Speedmaster (menthol & peppermint oil)

the Kanion aftershaves don't contain menthol, but they smell great and have moisturizing properties.

I get them at polish markets in Chicago, would be glad to discuss further and even pick some up if you'd like ;)

5. herzi

herzi Active Member

Welcome rgarr ::

6. Infotech

Infotech Active Member

7. herzi

herzi Active Member

Ask Rene (sslstudio)

8. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

What he means is, send Rene a PM and he'll take care of you ;) <----clickable

Also be sure to pick up some stuff from the "De Vergulde Hand" line of shaving products while you talk to Rene.

A 450 year history in making men's shaving products.......the stuff is magic

9. Infotech

Infotech Active Member

Thanks for the information!