Which Movies had scenes where Actors used straight/safety razors ?

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by SSLSTudio..., Mar 9, 2007.

1. gimpochin

gimpochin New Member

Steve McQueen

The"Sandpebbles" One of hollywood's best movies (1967),has action,history,romance. Almost three hours of fine entertainment with a great str8 shaving scene.:cool::cool::cool::D

2. Mynorx

Mynorx New Member

Book of eli

BOOK OF ELI

good movie by the way.

3. Sodapopjones

Sodapopjones Well-Known Member

That was on last night, he lathered up with a rather floppy looking brush and used a black handled super speed or super adjustable....

4. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Member

Four for Texas..

I just watched Anita Ekberg giving Frank Sinatra a straight shave. About 1hr. 10 mins into the movie. Looks better in color. thanks for moving this!

[​IMG]

5. NoahG

NoahG Member

In Archer(fx cartoon for adults) he's shaving with a straight and reprimanding a baby for playing with his silver tip.

6. hockeyguy

hockeyguy New Member

Untouchables

How about The Untouchables with Robert Deniro.:eatdrink020

7. RABIDMONKEY

RABIDMONKEY Active Member

and he is using a vie long professional horsehair barber brush !!! I have this brush :D

8. MarkStar

MarkStar Well-Known Member

I didn't read the whole thread so excuse me if this one has been mentioned already.

Steve Martin in Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid. He even shaves his tongue.

9. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

The Expendables. T he one dude has a str8 named Caesar. He uses it a few times too.

10. TheFiveO

TheFiveO Well-Known Member

Schick Krona

Last night I was watching the classic doom and gloom movie "Solyent Green" (Available on Netflix) and in one of the first scenes where Charlton Heston is getting ready for work he is seen shaving with a Schick Krona! I pointed it out to my wife who promptly reminded me I am sick in the head and have a shaving addiction!!

Anyhow, just thought I'd pass this worthless bit of movie trivia along. Now if we can only find someone using a Gem SE!!!

11. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

You are not sick, but you do have a shaving addiction! :happy102

12. Tarant

Tarant New Member

I just saw the first few minutes, but in The Fifth Commandment, Keith David is useing a shaving brush and str8 razor.

13. joebob296

joebob296 New Member

In the tv series HEROS the FBI agent uses a DE. He gets interrupted mid shave thou...

14. hockeyguy

hockeyguy New Member

Bub/ day of the dead

:whacky011Bub - From DAY OF THE DEAD. Bub picks up a safety razor and tries to shave his dead skin!

15. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

Nip/Tuck Season 5 episode 16

A girl wet shaves one of the main characters with a DE looks like a modern OC maybe a merkur... but can't tell haha.

16. fate3

fate3 New Member

i laughed my ass off at the inclusion of cerrano from major league with the knife

17. Skijumper

Skijumper New Member

Im gonna assume Sweeney Todd has been mentioned...

18. joe.attaboy

joe.attaboy New Member

19. bman63us

bman63us New Member

The Color Purple, Celie shaves Albert on the porch

20. prostx23

prostx23 Member

In the Hulk (2003) there are 2 scenes of Eric Bana (as Bruce Banner) shaving with what looks like a Merkur 23C. And the razor appears to be bladeless in both scenes.