Wildwest brushworks

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by Suhrim21, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Suhrim21

Suhrim21 Well-Known Member

So today Derek shut down and posted a note his house burned down. He said all family and pets are safe. I think it would be nice and lift his spirits a bit if we could send him a message on etsy to let him know we support him. I'm not asking or suggesting donations. Just sending a message to show support for a member of the shave community during this horrible time for him and his family.

Mods please let this stay. I am not even suggesting donating or fundraising. Just a message to let him know we support him through this. He may not be a member here but he is a well respected member of the shaving community.

Keithmax and Weasel640 like this.
  2. Weasel640

Weasel640 Well-Known Member

That's horrible. Liked your post, but cause not liked at all. I'm not to far away from him. Sent him a message. I'm sure he is busy working through the near term difficulties. But when this settles down it will be good for him to have support.

3. Suhrim21

I completely agree.

4. Weasel640

Weasel640 Well-Known Member

Not going to link it directly cause I really don't want to break any rules nor take the time to read through them to see if I am...

But it looks like Ben from Mammoth Soaps has been in contact with Derek, and has set up a thing to support Wild West Brushworks. To find it go to Mammoth Soaps Facebook page, there is a direct link there.

5. Suhrim21

I didn't want to post that either because I dont want the thread taken down.