William Marvy Soap -PIF *GONE*

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by MN_Nick, Feb 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MN_Nick

MN_Nick Member

I would like to PIF 3 pucks of William Marvy Soap. It looks like Williams, and I think it shaves like Williams, and it costs about the same as Williams, but baby it aint Williams. It smells like Conk's almond. Shaves pretty decent. It isn't the most exciting, greatest soap I've ever seen but if you are like me, then you want to try whatever you can get your hands on. And hey, its fun to win things.
    [​IMG]
    Look better. Feel better.

So here is the contest: [​IMG]
    Post a pic of yourself with a lathered up face(ladies too, unless you really want to post your gams). Contest open to anyone with 50 post or a month of membership. I'll drawn winners via random.org. Contest will close 5pm central time on Feb. 26, 2010.

2. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

Count us in!

Attached Files:

3. sas71

sas71 Member

smells like Almonds you say..please count me in..thats my favorite scent. ty

[​IMG]

4. Billr

Billr Mix Master Mighty White!

Thanks - I would like to enter also. I have not tried any Almond scent yet it sounds nice though.

[​IMG]

5. battle.munky

Was I supposed to be serious? Let me know and I can post another pic lathered properly :-D

I keed, I keed.

6. southernscribbler

southernscribbler Well-Known Member

Grandson looks more than ready to start shaving lol.

7. battle.munky

I got him using the blue tip sans blade. Figured it might help him get the feel of it a little.

8. MN_Nick

MN_Nick Member

Little bump as we're coming to an end. Otherwise I might have my 3 winners already.

9. MN_Nick

MN_Nick Member

Contest is completed. PM Me your addresses and I'll get the soap out ASAP.

Thanks for playing and I hope you enjoy the Marvy Soap.

10. Billr

Billr Mix Master Mighty White!

Thanks Nick

I just wanted to let you know my soap arrived today and it is in the line up for tomorrow. Thanks very much for the soap, I enjoy trying new things.

Bill

11. MN_Nick

MN_Nick Member

Happy to do it. Hope it works well!

12. sas71

sas71 Member

soap arrived safe and sound. smells good too.

13. battle.munky

I got mine too but forgot to post in here. Smells awesome. Lathered ok but I don't think I hydrated it enough, started getting sticky toward the last part of each pass. I'm still learning it but the smell is delicious!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.