William's Mugg Soap sucks

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Dr. Fitness, Dec 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Yup there are some useful ones there.

Fuzzy

2. Dr. Fitness

Dr. Fitness New Member

opps. sorry if i started a bad thread.

this "williams mugg soap sucks" - "no, your technique sucks" thread reminds me of the "Quartz vs. Automatic" threads on the watch forums.

I'm new and my lather technique probably does suck. It probably sucks as much as Williams Mugg soap does. :happy102

3. TomPike

TomPike Active Member

4. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

As I have said so many, many times--YMMV.

5. Loner16

Loner16 New Member

Reminds me of "Setter vs. Pointer" threads on the gundog forums...

What a silly argument... Everyone knows Setters are better birddogs than Pointers!

Jeeeesh!

6. michiganlover

michiganlover Member

I am fairly confident, that even when your lathering technique improves, you will still find Williams to suck.

Williams is a garbage product, especially when compared with the likes of Tabac (which also has a strong smell, that might take some getting used to).

Part of the attraction of wet shaving is the wonderful smelling products; a product that smells like bug dope doesn't fit into this venue very well. Even more so considering that it's performance is lackluster.

7. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    This deserves the full line of YMMV, IMO, and etc.

8. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Look, we get it, you don't like/know how to use the product, as you have said in all 5 of your replies. The horse is dead, leave it be.

I warned earlier in this thread that I wasn't going to allow Williams fans to attack those that don't like the product, so the fans have backed off. I'm not giving the naysayers a chance to draw them out into a war of words, which is all you seem to have been trying to do in this thread.

It stops now.

9. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Well said, Bill, well said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.