Wolf Whiskers Brush

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by NCoxSTL, Aug 15, 2015.

1. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

The Wolf Whiskers arrived today! Well, technically yesterday but I had to go the the Post Office and sign for it. I am completely thrilled with it. The look is amazing and it's a hefty brush for its size. Heavier than anything else I have. It's the first "real" badger brush in my collection. I have a cheap Tweezerman but it doesn't count for much. The knot in this one is a 22mm Silvertip Grade A from TGN. Nice feel to it. I'm sure it will find a place in my rotation in a very short time! Below is the unboxing and a family portrait of the current active (or soon to be) brushes in my rotation. From left to right - Omega Pro 48, Wolf Whiskers Aqua/Copper Silvertip, Omega 10066 (BoS) and Vie-Long 12601 Pony.

wwinbox.jpg wwopenbox.jpg wwandbox.jpg wwbottom.jpg big4.jpg

theFAT98, Boojum1, Darkbulb and 2 others like this.
  2. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

Congrats. The brush looks great.

NCoxSTL likes this.
  3. Boojum1

Boojum1 Valet Parking Available Here

Congratulations! Nice brush. :happy088::happy088:

NCoxSTL likes this.
  4. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

Looks fantastic.
    The more I interact with Peter and learn more about him and his life the more I'll value the brush(es) that will be made this year for me.
    The first one I just approved the quote for so it might be ready in a week's time.

clint64 and NCoxSTL like this.
  5. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

He is a great guy with a great story and talent. And the work is really fantastic.

clint64 and Darkbulb like this.
  6. JR Reyes

JR Reyes I scream for....chicken wings??

what shape is that one? very nice brush.

clint64 likes this.
  7. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

That's the Bishop

clint64 likes this.